A New Enemy = A New Ally

*Y/N's P. O. V. *

It was a last minute plan, I have no idea where I am going with it, but it started already and thankfully, everyone is buying it.

All I needed was the doctor's cooperation and for him to mess with my test results and fortunately, he was more than willing to help me. I got the chance to talk to him when I was brought into the emergency room earlier, I was able to wake up by then and created this incomplete plan, but it was a good start. No one was there except me and the doctor, so I think my secret is safe. It seems that Mycroft already fell for it too, so it must have been really working, or maybe he's just this eager to get rid of me.

Hearing him say that he'll send me away just like that after finding out that I have an "amnesia" was a bit painful. I thought I was used to him already, but I guess not. Honestly, nobody would get used to having this kind of relationship to anyone. But I guess his decision is logical and would actually help me more, I need to devise a plan on how I'll keep track of her...the true biological sister of Sherlock and Mycroft...Eurus Holmes and actually stop whatever she's trying to do.

I heard everything through the small recording devise that I managed to stick on John's clothes when he got near me. I heard everything that Mycroft narrated and I was disgusted and disturbed, Eurus is the definition of a mad genius and because of that, she's a very threatening enemy. I'm sure she's going to tear Sherlock apart, worse than what Moriarty has done to him, Eurus will do it by emotionally tormenting my brother, which means the life of the people around Sherlock is in grave danger. I need to do something to protect them too.

I'm afraid that Mycroft is right, I am her first target like she was screaming earlier, I am nothing but a replacement and a thief. That would be my image to her and I can't blame her, I am indeed those things, but that doesn't mean that I have wanted this and would deserve something like this to happen to me. It also doesn't mean that she can do things to her brothers for forgetting her and setting her aside, it was her fault anyway as she's uncontrollable.

I really just need to plan for greater war this time.

I'm thankful that my mind was still functioning fully compared to my body which is in a total wrecked state right now. I couldn't even move a single muscle without feeling an excruciating pain. I really need some time to let myself heal and I would get that time after Mycroft has sent me away, at least I will have a few safe days or weeks before I go do whatever plan I'll be able to create, hopefully, it is a good one.

For now, I'm just thankful that I'm still alive and I have no one else to thank but own will to live and James. He didn't just leave me behind, he risked being affected by the explosion just to make sure he gets me out of there. The image was still clear in my head, it was the first time I saw him fully having a concerned expression, it was when I was running on the rooftop and giving my last strength when I jumped. He really made sure that he caught me and he did and now his blood is even being transferred to me. Our blood type is rare and I was shocked when he volunteered earlier without hesitation. But of course, after finding out that I have "forgotten" everything, he left too but for some reason he agreed with Mycroft - that it's better if I was sent away.

Is it to lessen their problems? Or is it because they want me safe? I guess I'll never know.

Right now I just have to focus on recovering and devising a good plan. I know it'll be hard because all people that would have been a great help should believe that I have an amnesia, they are the ones that need some kind of protection. I can't go back to Sherlock or Mycroft, I didn't want to risk it with James this time too. I don't want to drag anyone around Sherlock into this so I'm not going to ask Greg, Molly, or Mrs. Hudson. I am alone, for real, this time.