"I couldn't find the cereal and I was hungry" Sloan shrugged.

"You could've looked around first instead of barging in" Max told her, walking inside the pantry and bringing out a cereal box.

"How about some juice?" Mark asked, trying to defuse the situation while holding up the orange juice, "Uh, Max is gonna give you an ultrasound today, why don't you pick up some breakfast at the hospital?" Mark pulls out a twenty and hand it to her.

"It's gonna be more" Sloan greedily says.

"You need some for lunch, too?" Mark asks innocently.

"Yeah, yeah"

"No, no. There is food here, you don't go to school or have a job you're more than capable of making food for yourself" Max rolls her eyes and grabs the twenty from Sloans hands, "And if there is something you really want to buy, just tell us and we'll talk about it"

"Max"

"Max"

They both looked at her with wide eyes but instead of engaging them, she walked away and yelled, "She's eighteen years old and pregnant, Sloan needs to learn how to adult"

Max headed up the stairs and went straight into Malakai's room, he was fully awake but wasn't fussing just staring at the twinkling lights on the ceiling.

"Hey little man, let's get you ready for the day" Max cooed as her baby, picking him up and immediately smelling his baby shampoo that still lingered from the night before.

It was kind of a chilly day so a jacket was a must and right now the grey Sherpa jacket that Piper had recently picked up was the cutest, "You're gonna spend time with grandma today, aren't you excited? Yeah, you're so excited!" Max watched as her son laughed at the voice she was making. "Let's go see if your sister is up"

Max headed down the hallway with Malakai on her hip, knocking gently and then waiting for the 'come in'

Once Max opened the door she was greeted by Maeve who was sporting a wielding helmet and goggles that made her eyes bug out and Aslan, her trusty sidekick sporting the same goggles.

"Maeve, did you even go to bed?" Max looked around her daughters room.

"I did, I set my clock to go off at 5 in the morning so I could finish re wiring my old clock, I had an idea to connect this clock to my lights so when it goes off my lights will turn on and then I'm trying to figure out how I can make my lights turn back off because sometimes I forget to turn them off after I leave" Maeve looked up at her mom, grabbing the front of the helmet and sliding it up.

"You can ask Dr. Rathbone at school today on how you can rewire the lights to turn off after you leave" Max nods her head at her daughter new invention, it was pretty impressive, "Wait, why aren't you working on this downstairs?"

"I needed to look over the wires in my wall to see what I needed to connect them too. Don't worry though, i have the fire extinguisher" Maeve smiled up at Max and patted her trusty red fire extinguisher.

"Great. You need to get ready for school, Malakai is going with grandma today so she'll most likely pick you up once you're done with your science club" Max shut the door behind her and walked down the hallway toward her room.