Twenty-Three

Lay your hands on me Season four Episode eleven

Season four Episode eleven

Maeve was excited to go to school now, for being at the new school for only a few weeks, Max was kind of shocked how well she took to this new setting. Every time that little girl came home she had a new story to tell, whether I'd be because of her teachers, her classmates or even the class pet. Max noticed the change in Maeve and she was so incredibly happy to see it.

"Maevie Babie, it's time to go!" Max yelled from the bottom of the stairs, checking her watch for the third time.

"Blame Daddy, he lost my lucky bracelet" Maeve stomped down the stairs with her arms crossed.

"Now why would Daddy do that?" Max turned to Mark and glared at him.

"It's not Daddy's fault, and I will take no blame" Mark grabbed his coat and opened the front door.

"Yeah you seem not to take fault in anything you do" Maeve sassed back, grabbing her coat and stomping her feet all the way to the car.

"Sucker" Max looked up and grinned, pinching Marks cheeks.

"My family hates me, great" Mark huffed our and followed the girls to the car.

The drive to the school wasn't long but maybe it was because they were getting used to it, the tall trees blocking off the school so it seemed more old timey.
Mark stopped in the roundabout so that Maeve could get out and go inside.

"See you later, sweetie" Max said.

"See you in a couple of hours," Mark added.

"Love you Mom, bye Sloan" Maeve turned her body back around and walked straight into the school.

"Ooooo" Max says laughing.

"She's a comedian," Mark said monotonously. Putting the car in drive they began making there way to the hospital.