Five

Much Too Much Season two episode ten

Much Too Much
Season two episode ten

Max walks into Dorie Russell's room, a lady who is pregnant with quintuplets, with Izzie Stevens following after.

"Dorie, this is Dr. Stevens" Max said checking on the babies "She'll be working with us on this case" Max looked to her side and saw Addison sneak in.

"Oh, the more the merrier." Dories says looking at Izzy and waving.

Izzie chuckles "Apparently. How far along are you?"

"32 weeks" Dorie says with a small smile.

"And how long is a normal gestation period?" Addison asks Izzie while walking up next to the intern.

"40 weeks, but with twins, 36 weeks is considered full term" Izzie replied back "So with quints, 34 weeks is considered extremely successful"

"Well, just give them some acetaminophen. It's in the medicine cabinet." Tom Russell says on the phone behind the three doctors.

"I plan on going 36 weeks" Dorie says looking at Izzie  "No ones leaving this uterus until I say so" She finished pointing at her stomach.

"The power of positive thinking, huh?" Max said moving the wand on Dorie's stomach to get a better view of the babies.

"Well, that, bed rest and all the medical care you can give me" Dories replied to Max with a smile.

"We're with the doctors now, so I'll talk to you later. Okay bye" Tom says hanging up the phone "Uh, Adams got a fever, which means soon they'll all have a fever. I don't think my moms gonna make it through lunch." He told his wife walking up next to the side of her bed.

"We have 4-year-old boys at home. Adam, Oliver and Graham." Dorie informed Izzie.

"Triplets? You - You already have triplets? Oh I guess when you take those fertility pills, you should read the fine print." Izzie said, the other two doctors looked at her.

"Dr. Stevens" Max and Addison both called out.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just, I meant it as a-" Izzie said trying to apologize to the two parents.

"It's okay, I'm used to it. I just really wanted a girl" Dories says shrugging it off.

"Yeah, we just didn't bank on 5 girls" Tom said after Dorie talked.

Dorie looked at her husband, "but think of all the clothes and all that pink cuteness"

"Honey, that's your happy place, remember?" Tom replied back to his wife in a joking manner.