Eight

Max woke up like she did everyday with the sound of her alarm at 5:00 a

Max woke up like she did everyday with the sound of her alarm at 5:00 a.m. She looked over at a sleeping Mark before picking up her covers and getting out of bed so that she could make a little breakfast to start the day. In all honesty, Max loved cooking for her family considering Mark wasn't particularly blessed in the kitchen so she had no problem at all making sure that the food they were eating was actually editable.

Walking into the kitchen, she turned to the refrigerator to take out the necessary ingredients to make a breakfast casserole: Sausage, eggs, hash browns and cheese.

Bringing it all to the island in the middle of her kitchen, she reached over and turned her oven on to 375 degrees and then bent down a grabbed a skillet to brown the sausage. Once the sausage was brown, she grabbed the eggs and cracked them into the same skillet she used before, as she waited for the eggs to cook for a bit, she grabbed a baking dish and began spraying it with Pam spray.

She grabbed the skillet and poured it into the dish and added the Hash browns on top and then sprinkling some cheddar cheese on top as well. Once it was all done she put the food into the oven and set the timer for 30 minutes.

Max thought that it was probably a good idea to wake Mark up so that he could get ready for work also, so that's what she did. Walking up to their shared bedroom, she pushed open the door and made her way to Marks side of the bed.

"Mark, wake up" She bent down to his level and poked him in the face, "Breakfast is in the oven and I still need to take a shower and so do you"

"You join?" He mumbled not even bothering to open his eyes.

"Can't. I've got an oven on and I wouldn't like it very much if my house burnt down" She stayed by Mark and rubbed his face softly, waiting for the man to actually wake up.

"Mmhm" He opened his eyes and look at Max, giving her a small grin.

"Good Morning, Bubba" Max whispered, leaning in to give him a kiss.

"Good Morning" He finally said after the broke apart.

"Go get in the shower so that I can get in after and then I've got to wake up Maeve so that she can take a shower" Max continued to look at Mark and he did the same.

"You know we have multiple bathrooms in this place right? So we don't have to take turns" Mark told her, the grin from earlier was back, she looked at his smug face and grabbed the blanket that was covering Marks body and tugged it off.

"Hey!"

"I just love looking at your cute little butt" She laughed before walking completely out of the room.