Ten

Yesterday Season two episode eighteen

Yesterday
Season two episode eighteen

"Miranda Bailey you make the perfect baby" Max said to her best friend while playing with the babies finger "Yeah, you are just so perfect huh"

"Okay M2 give my child some air" Miranda began but Izzie and George showed up.

"Good Morning, Dr. Bailey" Izzie said speaking in a small baby voice as she walked up to touch the little guy.

"Ah ah! No touching unless you ask, Dr. Stevens" Max said putting her hand in between Tuck and Izzie.

Miranda nods at Max in appreciation "Are the O.R's up and running?"

"Uh, Yeah, they're fully functional. Uh, except there's some smoke damage to the corridors" Christina told her attending, who of course still had her baby.

"How about you? You fully functional?" Miranda said looking at Meredith who was just standing there.

"I'm fine" Meredith said nodding her head to give it more realness "How's your husband?"

"Taking him home tomorrow" Miranda told her interns then looked down at Tuck "Yes, we are. Yes. Yes..." Miranda looked at Izzie when she began to join in "Okay, this is not a tea party. Go. Work. Save some lives. Now!"

The group of interns left quickly to go find something to do while Miranda, Max and baby Tuck stayed behind.

"Do it now" Max said softly while looking at Tucks some little face "Is that funny, yeah your momma is so funny huh" The two adults looked at the baby as he smiled, thinking how crazy this all is.

"Jake Burton, fifteen, has advanced Craniodiaphyseal Dysplasia, was admitted last night after complaining of headaches" Christian said presenting the teenagers symptoms