Ten

Season Six, Episode ThreeI always feel like somebody's watchin me

I always feel like somebody's watchin me

Max could already tell that it was going to be a busy night, they had just gotten patients that were involved in a car accident and from her point of view, it was not pretty.

"What I realized is that- is that Peds is the only specialty where I could do it all. You know, cardio, General, ortho. It's like the whole body is your canvas and the fact that it's a small canvas makes it even more challenging. I mean, I have no idea if you have someone on your service right now but I would really love to witness your artistry" Christina Yang had followed Max from the Ambulance to the trauma room, she really needed to be on Max's side in order to stay at the hospital.

"You got this, Hunt?" Max looked at Owen, he gave her a small nod before walking with the patient, "Christina, you don't even like kids and you have to like them in order to do this job"

"I love kids" Christina gave her a fake smile.

"Liar" Max squinted at her, "Whatever, I'll see you in rounds"

"Great" Christina gave her another smile before walking away. Max just watched her friend with curious eyes wondering how this will play out.

Max walked out of the ER and tried to make her way toward the Peds wing, turning the corner she watched as Mark and Derek argued about the merger.

"Hey, Mark" Max smiled sweetly at her boyfriend before turning to her friend, "Derek. I guess everyone's freaking out about this merger huh"

Derek whipped his head around, "Could've been better if you told us"

"No offense, Shep but I'm putting the hospitals best interests at heart, we need the money and it's gonna suck for awhile" Max rolled her eyes at him, "Besides we've got a great team here"

"Is he in there? Cause I've got the-" Lexie ran toward the patient but instead tripped over her feet and fell on the floor.

"Damn" Max sighed. Walking over to her blood covered friend, "Are you okay, Lex?" She asked, waiting for the nod, "Okay, let's get you cleaned up"

Max pulled Lexie up from the ground guiding her to the bathroom. She couldn't help but let out another sigh, this was not what she needed right now.