Two

Before

Before

Max was sitting on her couch drinking a glass of wine after a long day of work, she was waiting for Mark to get home from his practice so she could shower him with kisses.

She was almost halfway through the bottle when she heard keys jiggle at the front door, she turned her body so she could face the door to see the beautiful face of her boyfriend.

He walked in holding a dozen of sunflowers, it wasn't unusual for him to bring Max her favorite flower, once she told him what the sunflower represented he made it his mission to bring her some once a week.

"Honey, I'm home" He said in a cheesy voice, he kicked the door shut and walked over to where Max was sitting, he bent down to give her the flowers "For you m'lady"

Max laughed at him, holding her arms out so he could pick her up "Wanna fondue?" She asked once she had her legs around his hips.

He gaped "Is that even a question?" He said running to their bedroom and throwing her on the bed.

They both started to take off each others clothes, not being about to wait for why comes next.

Max was in there kitchen making a late dinner for her and Mark, she was making Spaghetti the only dish she actually knew how to make, which of course Mark was the one to show her how to make the sauce but that was besides the point

Mark sat on the chairs that were next to there kitchen island, thinking about the little conversation they had the other day, he really wanted a child with Max and for her to want one with him was a dream come true.

"Let's have a baby" Mark said suddenly, looking down, which was a nervous habit of his.

Max turned around so fast that she got white flashes, "What?" She stuttered walking towards the other side of the kitchen Island.

"I want one and I want one with you, we are ready for this, emotionally and financially, I mean you are a doctor at the hospital and I own a practice so there's definitely no problem with money, and I can feel it, I can feel how right this is" Mark said softly but passionately, during the speech Mark had gotten up to stand in front of his girlfriend, holding her shoulders so she knows how serious he was being.

Max who was standing in front of her boyfriend, her sweet, loving, incredible boyfriend, crying at the possibility of having a beautiful child with the man she loved.

She nodded her head "Yes Mark, Yes!" She said laughing grabbing his face kissing him.

"Are you serious?" Mark said grabbing the back of her head and pushing her hair behind her ear, she nodded her head vigorously, letting him know that she wanted this as much as him.

Mark turned off the stove without looking away from her eyes and pulled her into there room, for another round but this time they had the thought of a Sloan baby in both of there heads.

//

I really love this chapter tbh
I know the two chapters have been lovey dovey but I want to emphasize how much they loved each other and wanted to be with each other.

There's only gonna be a couple more chapters of the Before then we will go onto the After.

I tried watching the remake to Charmed and I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. I tried really I did.

I want a Mark, out of all the people in Greys who would you pick?

Eagle-Eye Cheery - Save Tonight