Seven

Grandma got run over by a reindeerSeason two episode twelve

Season two episode twelve

Max was getting Maeve ready for school and since it was close to Christmas Maeve insisted on wearing her pink reindeer sweater. She picked up her daughter and walked down the stairs so they both could get some breakfast before heading to school and then the hospital.

"Do you want cereal or yogurt?" Max asked Maeve, holding them both up for show. Maeve scrunched up her face and pointed to the strawberry yogurt.

"Good choice Mae Mae" Max said turning back around to face her cabinets, she grabbed a plastic bowl and poured some yogurt into it. She put the bowl in front of Maeve and gave her a spoon.

Max also pored some yogurt into a bowl for herself, grabbing a spoon then sitting right next to Maeve.

"You know, Mommy's been thinking, maybe we should get a puppy" Max said talking to her daughter, they were living in this big house and it was just the two of them.

Maeve immediately looked at her Mom, "Puppy?" The little girl questioned with doe eyes.

"Is that what you want? A puppy?" Max asked looking at her daughter with a big smile, how could she get so lucky.

The seven year old nodded her head "I think we should get a big one!" She said holding her hands out to show her Mom how big she wanted the dog.

"Well how about if you're super good, which I know you will be, we can go get you a big puppy. Does that sound good to you?" Max asked her daughter, who was staring right back at her with a happy face.

"Yes!" Maeve said clapping her hands, Max couldn't wait to see how Maeve would react when she actually sees the puppy.

Max, Leo and Christina walked into Justin Davidson's room, a ten year old boy who needed a new heart

"Good Morning, Justin!" Max said cheerfully as she walked closer to the boy, all she got was a frown and a stare. She still continued to give him a big smile before she turned to greet his mother.