Sixteen

Walk on waterSeason three episode fifteen

Walk on water
Season three episode fifteen

Neither Max or Mark had brought up the kiss and it's been a couple weeks, she was frustrated to say the least

Neither Max or Mark had brought up the kiss and it's been a couple weeks, she was frustrated to say the least. She was standing at the back of the elevator reading the news paper, well not really, the chief had walked in and the first thing Max noticed was his new hair color.

She looks forward at the elevator door as it opened revealing Derek Shepherd, "Good Morning. Morning. Morning" he said to everyone insight. He stopped inform the Richard with confused eyes.

"What's different?"

"Nothing" Richard said simply, from behind him Max was giving Derek daggers telling him to stop while he's ahead.

"Leave him be"

"What happened to your hair?" Derek continued to push, he was mocking him and they knew it.

"Nothing"

Derek was about to ask him something else but the elevator opened again to reveal Mark and Leo both of them stopping to check out the new chief.

"What happened to your hair?" Leo asked him before stepping aside and standing next to Mark.

Max glared at her brother, "Leave him be"

"He dyed it"

"But why?" Derek asked yet another question, this time Max was done so she hit Derek on the arm with her new paper.

"Leave him be!"

"Okay, but why?" Max started to bang her head on the elevator wall, boys were so dense it was annoying.

"Men who have gray hair are noticed less than men who don't" Richard finally said, he felt awkward and he looked it as well.