Two

Season Five, Episode Eleven Wish you were here

Wish you were here

Max was very pregnant and very excited to go home, even though her day had just started. The only thing she was looking forward to was meeting the person she had hired to fill the open spot in Pediatric surgery.

And today was the day that she followed her fellow Pediatic doctors around to see how they were performing and right now it was Dr. Kenley turn. Walking into Jackson Prescott's room, she looked around. Along side her was Dr. Karev and Dr. Bailey, Max thought this could've been a learning experience so why not bring the whole crew.

Now, Max wasn't the person to tell someone that there 'Dream' to become a Pediatric surgeon was a bad one but when Miranda Bailey has the grand idea to transfer over from General, Max knew that it wasn't the right fit.

"Jackson Prescott! You shot up again?" Miranda smiled as the kid walked by her.

"No, I didn't" He told her with a fake eye roll.

"Well, then why do you look so big?" Miranda said following Jackson and Mrs. Prescott to the bed.

"Cause you're short" Jackson joked.

"I've always been short, you grew"

"Dr. Bailey, while I check out Jackson, why don't you take Melinda through Jackson's procedure?" Dr. Kenley said looking at Miranda and then as Jackson.

"Yeah, no problem, come in" Miranda said motioning for the Mom to follow her.

Max had decided to stay behind with Jackson and Dr. Kenley, which was necessary considering that she felt the need to make sure that he was doing the correct things considering how extensive Jackson's illness was. She looked over Jackson's chart and had noticed a few things that she didn't agree with.

"Uh, Dr. Kinley can I speak to you for just a moment" Max asked him before he got started on Jackson.

"Yeah, sure" Dr. Kinley told her but even she could tell that he did not want to talk to her.

"I see that you've ordered another stricturoplasty, I was just wondering why you're keeping with this method even though it's not working? Jackson's chart is very hardcore, he's not getting better and his condition is still severe. Don't you think that there are other methods you should be trying rather then trying the same one over and over again?" Max was being honest and she definitely wasn't scared to tell him that he was wrong.

"With all due respect, Maxine"

"Dr. Mallard, please"