Fourteen

Let the angels commitSeason three, Episode six

Season three, Episode six

All of last week went by slow for Max, a week that she wished she could forget but knowing that Addison was actually in love with Mark well that, was something she would never forget.

Now a week later Max was in the most awkward elevator ride, she squeezed in the corner so that she could get as far away from Izzie, George and Meredith.

"Feeling good. Really good" Izzie states out loud, Max turns her head slightly to look at her.

"Good"

"Good"

"Uh, good?" Max says after the other two, she wasn't sure what to do in this situation and she honestly wished she would've taken the stairs.

"First day back, it's big. Kinda nervous but feeling good, do I look okay?" Izzie nervously rants, she walks toward her two friends so that they could get a better look at her.

"Great" Both Meredith and George say.

"I want to get off on the right foot, gotta get my I.D renewed, new time card, sign some papers with legal and then I'm back. I'm really back" Izzie continues, she must not feel how awkward this all was for all of them.

As soon as the elevator door opens Max got out, she didn't bother with goodbyes, she slightly heard Izzie saying something about the Human Resources floor which was three floors below where she needed to be and taking the stairs was not a great start to the morning.

"Transfer from mercy west

"Transfer from mercy west. Noelle Labatt, 32 weeks along, pregnant with twins. One appears to be developing more slowly than the other" George tells the doctor as soon as he sees her, Max takes the folder and walks over to her new patient.

"Hi. Hello" The man standing next to the patient says.

"Hello" Max replies to the man that was standing next to her patient.