"Shep, paged me. He told me about O'Malley" She told her honestly, pushing Malakai's stroller slightly.

"It doesn't feel real, does this feel real to you?" Callie looked over at Miranda and then at Max.

"No. I don't know" Miranda chocked out.

"Oh, crap" Callie said when Mrs. O'Malley looked over at her, "I don't want... I can't-"

"Nope, no. You can't walk away now, she's already saw you" Max said when she noticed Callie begin to freak out.

"Come on" Miranda added.

They watched Callie take in a deep breath and walk over to meet Mrs. O'Malley, "I can't watch" Max whispered, bending down to look at her sleeping baby. It was almost the four hour mark, which meant that Malakai was going to need to be fed.

"I have to feed, Malakai. I'll see you later" Max said swiftly, backing the stroller up and then turning around to get into the elevator.

She immediately pressed the needed button, watching the doors shut close, she let out a shaky sigh. Shaking her head, she walked off of the elevator only to run into Mark.

"Hey, Maxi. What are you doing here?" Mark stopped, looking at the baby and then to Max.

"Derek, he called me. I figured it wouldn't hurt to come by and see how Miranda and Callie were doing" Max explained.

"Oh, I think their down on two" Mark told her, pointing to the ground.

"I know, I was just there. Malakai needed feeding so I figured I would feed him here" Max shrugged, pushing the stroller around him and to the nearest on-call room.

"On my floor?"

"Yes, Mark. On your floor, why is that a problem?" Max let out a breathy sigh, bringing her hand to her face to rub her temples.

"No, there's no problem. I was just asking" Mark rushed, opening the door so she could get in easier.

"You wanna feed him"

Mark stares at her for a moment, "Sure" He blinked.

She sat down on the bed, pulling the stroller closer to herself so she could reach the diaper bag, looking up she noticed Mark standing there doing nothing, "Aren't you going to pick him up?"

"Right" He pinched his mouth together, reaching down to unbuckle the baby and gently lifting him up.

Max stood up from the bed and walked over to the microwave, putting the bottle inside and heating it for 30 seconds. Yanking the door open, she passed the bottle to Mark.

"Here" She whispered, sitting back down when he took it.

"Are you sure you don't want to feed him?" Mark asked gently.

"I'm quite sure, Mark" Max snapped back, "I don't know how many times I have to tell you that"

"You're right, I'm sorry" Mark looked back down at Malakai, his small hands resting on Marks forearm.