XXXV

Adalina R. Vasquez//

December 24th; 5:15 P

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

December 24th; 5:15 P.M.

"Where you about to go?"

"Meeting with a friend."

"A friend," I asked Dominic with my eyebrow raised.

"Just a friend, relax."

"Alright now, don't get hurt."

"Don't plan on it, have a good day beautiful, I'll see you later."

"I love you...Dominic. Be careful driving please the roads are icy and it's snowing."

"I love you more, and I promise I'll be careful," he kissed my forehead and I kept my arms wrapped around him.

"Text me when you get to where your going okay?"

"I will I promise, what's wrong? Why you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Jumpy, like you scared or something. It's been like this for the past two months."

"Yeah you're right. Just be safe okay? I need you to come home to me."

"I always do, but you on the other hand."

"Ughhh you killed it, it was cute until you said that."

"You know I had to mess with you baby."

"Yeah whatever, are the stairs outside icy?"

"A little yeah."

"Wait on me okay? I need to grab my coat and purse."

"Where you going ?"

"I'm heading over to Ahmir's house."

"Alright, hurry up," I went to my room and grabbed everything I needed then made my way back to the living room and Dominic was just standing there on his phone waiting on me. "You ready?"

"Yeah," he grabbed my hand and we left out the door together. I just stood at the top of the stairs while he locked up and once he finished he looked at me.

"I salted the stairs earlier this morning though Lina we should be fine."

"Nigga do you see all this ice? Talking about we should be fine. That shit colder than my wrist and it's thick as hell, young man you better help me down these stairs."