VII

Myla J. Mitchell//

"Mitchell it's been days, why am I still here?"

"I don't know, why are you still here? You got a phone, you can order a Lyft, Leer, Uber, or call family. You still here cause you wanna be here."

"Negro, you took my cellular device!"

"Oh right, dang, I did do that."

"Mitchell stop playing with me bro!"

"I'm not playing with you kiddo."

"Stop calling me that!"

"What would you prefer to be called beautiful?" He looked me dead in my eyes and licked his lips and all of a sudden I couldn't speak.

"I-I-I-I um,um, Myla is just fine." I quickly turned my attention back to Rick and Morty but I could feel Mitchell still staring at me. I took a quick glance at him while he was doing his thing and cut the tv off. "Mitchell stop doing that, and give me my phone."

"Which one you want...me to stop doing that or you want your phone?"

"I want my phone dip shit!" He pulled it out of his pocket and stuck it out towards my way and when I tried to grab it he snatched it back. "Mitchellll!"

"Don't say my name like that girl." He started laughing and I tried to snatch my phone. "Ooh you almost had it, you gotta be quicker than that." He joked and I reached over on him and attempted to grab it again. "Still too slow! Didn't yo ass do track?"

"Fuck up bitch!"

"You know what, Ian gone be too many bitches Myla. You been calling me that shit since the night you got here. Say it again and watch what happen." He warned me.

"Bitch!" He dropped my phone in his sweats and I gasped.

"Get ya damn phone now." I sat there for a minute contemplating on if I was actually going to grab my phone. After a minute of sitting here I stuck my hand in his pants and the first thing I felt was his manhood that was completely hard right now and my eyes got big. His dick was so huge. I looked him dead in his eyes and kept going down until he grabbed my wrist and took my phone out of his pants and gave it to me. "You was doing too much."

"Me!? Nigga you the one that dropped my phone in your pants to begin with the fuck!"

"I'm sorry, you right, but just....stay another night with me. No funny shit, you can leave when you please, you can have your phone the whole time, whatever you wanna do we can do it."

"Why?" I asked while grabbing a Clorox wipe from off the coffee table and wiping my phone down, I wasn't trying to end up with a STD on my face.

"I've been enjoying our time together if I'm being honest and I really just don't want you to leave. It's no funny shit I promise."