X

Y'all barely comment. Is the story not good or what? Let me know something cause I can stop wasting my time to type this story if y'all don't like it🤦🏽‍♀️.

Lunden B. Vasquez//

July 15th; 2:00 a

July 15th; 2:00 a.m— 4 days prior to Cancún

"Ignore it baby." Bianca said into my ear while reaching into my pants trying to pull out my throbbing manhood. She was just getting in the house from going out with a few of her friends, and she's drunk. Whenever she gets drunk she gets horny and comes home wanting me to satisfy her needs. "You smellll sooo good baby."

"Yeah princess, I just got the shower not too long ago."

"Mmm, baby can I suck your dick?" I bust out laughing and out the corner of my eye I noticed my phone lit up with a message.

"Alright Bianca, lets get you undressed."

"I have to pee baby!" She whined and I shook my head and walked with her to the bathroom. She lifted her dress up and sat on the toilet and started staring at me while she was peeing. "You are so handsome."

"Thank you beautiful."

"I do this a lot huh?"

"Nah, once a month."

"That's a lot."

"Sometimes you skip months. You're alright, I don't mind. You deserve to have you some fun every now and then."

"I can you us we have a baby?"

"Can we what Bianca?" I asked while laughing at all the words she just used.

"Impregnate meee pleaseee."

"You want a baby?"

"I've wanted one for months now. I have baby fever Lun Lun."

"Do you now? Why is this my first time hearing about this?"

"I don't think you want to stay with me much longer." She frowned and so did I. I was so confused.

"No, why would you think that baby?"

"I don't know, I don't think you love me the same anymore." She started crying and I got on my knees to wipe her face.

"Why would you say that baby? I love you more than I love myself."

"You do?"