XII P1

A little 6,000+ sample of what's to come in Cancún.

Ya'Majesty C. Vasquez//

July 18th; 5:33 p

July 18th; 5:33 p.m.

"Ughhh, Majesty help me!"

"Nigga I just dropped a whole ass bag on all them clothes from Fashion Nova and PrettyLittleThing, if you don't just pick a fucking swimsuit and call it a day. You being annoying Terri."

"Why don't you love me?" She poked her lip out and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Dudeeee!"

"Dudeeee, which swimsuit!?"

"All of them! We gone be there for two weeks, and I know how you are, you're going to want to wear a different swimsuit every time you about to do anything with water, so put em all in the fucking bag."

"Was that so hard?"

"Yeah nigga it was, you're mad irritating dude."

"Yeah yeah whatever, I love you too." Her phone started vibrating next to my head and I scoffed at the contact before grabbing her phone.

"That little ugly nigga calling."

"Stop it, you don't even know him."

"You want me to answer it?"

"No," I answered it anyways and smirked at Terri, "YA'MAJESTY!"

"Hello?"

"Uh wassup, I'm looking for Terri, who this?"

"Her best friend, Ya'Majesty."

"I like your name bro, but is Terri around?"

"Yeah she packing her bag, you wanna talk to her?"

"Yeah please."

"I got you bro," I laughed at Terri's face before passing her the phone and she made sure she snatched it out of my hand, "Hello, hey baby." Baby!? I know she did not just call this nigga baby.