XVI

Adalina R Vasquez//

2 weeks later

About two days after we had gotten back from Cancún I had decided I would pack two or three boxes to see if moving into my new home felt right—it did. My dad and uncles helped me pack my clothes up and get them over to my new house while Xigh told me he would take care of doing the interior designing.

Xigh and I had to pick between furniture in the house and made sure the colors matched etc. I was blessed and happy to be born into a family like mine.

"So like he bought bought you the house? Or is it like leased or something." Haven asked while pouring herself a glass of red wine.

"Girl he bought bought this shit." I responded

"That nigga love love her ass." Myla said an I flipped her off while they all laughed.

"Akekeke hoe you one to laugh and yet you done basically moved in with his cousin."

"AHHHH GOT EM!" Savanna yelled and I almost spit my water out.

"Fuck up bitch. Mitchell is my special friend hoe."

"Ohhh you sucking dick dick." Terri said.

"Shut up." Xena said seriously and Haven started loudly slurping her drink.

"Xena I'm so-"

"Shut. Up. Not really sure why you even decided to accept this goofy bitch invitation after you did what you did. Cause I said it once and I'll say it again, I should really be beating the goofy outta yo ass."

"Did she say goofy bitch?" I asked while looking around.

"Yes I did, since when we still fuck with the bitches that did grimey shit like this?"

"Bitch tone, I still fuck with her because I like her personality. She do need her ass beat for fucking with Ya'Majesty like that but at the end of the day that not our business. We still fucked with Robyn when she was fucking with Deon when we was in high school, this basically the same damn shit."

"Okay Adalina."

"Okay Xena." I rolled my eyes and Lani clapped her hands together.

"So! Uno, blunts, Summer Walker, and chill."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll pair my phone." Myla said.

"I'll roll the blunts." I offered.

"I'll get the wine and glasses." Haven said and I shook my head, this baby was so drunk.

"Thank you Lina." Terri said to me on the low.

"Don't thank me, you still need yo ass beat."

"Alright, ANYBODY WANNA FIGHT!? Y'all not gone sit here and bully me about this shit for eternity, especially not Xena when she used to do the same shit that I did to Ya'Majesty. I know what I did was wrong and I got my instant karma because Jaysen don't want shit to do with no more and neither do Majesty. And it was my fucking fault alright!? I'm dealing with the damn consequences so if anybody wanna fight Wassup cause my momma ain't raise no hoe."