V

Myla J. Mitchell//

They decided on going to Gold Room so that's where we landed at

They decided on going to Gold Room so that's where we landed at. It was a line wrapped around the building of people trying to get in, but we had VIP access.

"Miss Vasquez, Miss Mitchell, right this way." It was lights flashing all over the place and a bunch of people here. I noticed the middle VIP section was full of Niggas and bad ass females. I couldn't see who they were around but it must've been somebody famous due to all the camera flashes that were going that way.

We started walking up the stairs to our section where everybody was already at and just as we sat down bottle girls were coming our way.

"Good job sis." Major said while smiling at me flashing his grill and I rolled my eyes.

"Major Where's Yasmin?" Xena asked over the loud ass music and I just looked around to look at everybody's outfits.

"She didn't feel like coming out tonight her um feet was hurting from work and she was tired. I'm not staying long though cause I wanna get back home to her."

"Aww that's so cute." Toryn said while smiling.

"Savanna you look cute." I spoke while overlooking her outfit.

"Thank you baby. You look cute too."

"Mhm...I'll be back." I leaned over and told Lina then got up and went back downstairs to the bar. If I planned on having any sort of fun tonight I needed some sort of liquor in my system. While I was downstairs I did notice the celebrity that was in the section was Future and that explains all the females around him. He just be giving out sperm for free now and days and the birds'll do anything for a check, including have a baby.

I made eye contact with him and he leaned forward and licked his lips causing me to turn my head. Future is fine but whatever he got I do not want, including the sperm. That's a man with too much baggage and too many baby mommas, and he becomes extremely petty after he breaks up with somebody, although that shit be funny as hell.

"Can I get a Long Island ice tea?"

"You got some ID on you?" The girl asked while smiling at me.

"Yeah I do." I started to go through my wallet and she held her hand up.

"I'm messing with you. I can tell you old enough to be here, but I got that Long Island coming right up." She winked at me and I leaned on the bar and watched her prepare my drink, but in the mix of doing it I felt somebody standing next to me.

"Hey Mitch."

"Wassup kiddo."

"Kiddo, lol, I'm not that much younger than you."

"I'm aware...but you still are younger."

"And you still are annoying." I said while rolling my eyes and he laughed then licked his lips while looking at me.