XXX

Savanna S. Jackson//

December 9th

December 9th

Over the course of a month I've had some serious changes happening to my body. Which meant I had to sit down with my agent and let her know about my current situation and she fully understood, but that meant I had to do a handful of back to back photo shoots before I started showing more which quickly started to happen over these past few weeks.

One thing that really started to happen is that my titties started sitting extremely high and are always sore. Everything hurts on me, I've went up two sizes in my jeans so far due to me ripping everything.

I've been wearing still a bunch of reveling shit because that's just what I like but it's leaned more so towards warmer revealing clothes since it's started to get cold outside. I met up with a woman that Maé introduced me to . She specializes in maternity clothing for young women who still want to feel sexy while being pregnant, and also for women who wants to hide pregnancy; that was more so a thing she did for celebrities but she did if for me too and my wardrobe has been fully stocked with pregnancy clothes. If I need anything in specific I'll just call her and ask her to make it.

As far as everyone knowing for the most part on the girls know. Telling the boys would be setting myself up to have Marcus knocking on my door trying to start some shit with me about this baby. Nobody in this family is blind or stupid though. If you catch me at the wrong angle you can see this little round belly of mine that I was growing to love.

Although my titties are sore I love the way they sit up. I love a lot of the pregnancy perks that I've been getting lately. Skin clear as hell, hair growing out, hips spreading, and my booty getting bigger. I had a good 'pregnancy glow' for sure.

I was freely walking down the hallway of my apartments looking through my mail to see what's junk and what not when a lady bumped in to me.

"My God, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"Congratulations girl, the way your little belly is sitting I think you'll be popping out a beautiful chocolate girl."

"You can see my bump?"

"Yeah girl! I've been pregnant nine times in my life, you may be hiding your pregnancy from the world but you ain't hiding it from me!"

"Oh, that's nice to know Mrs Hazel," I gave her tight lipped smile before making my way back into my apartment and looking at myself in the full body mirror that was in my living room. I guess with what I was wearing it was kind of obvious, but I wasn't staying in this outfit before heading to the gender reveal for Terri and Ya'Majesty. I still found it weird that they weren't back together, but I definitely admire their friendship through all this.

When I finished throwing away junk mail I finally went to my room to start going through my closet to see what I wanted to wear before taking a shower. I settled on a blue and pink camouflage belly dress. It hid my stomach perfectly fine and it was really cute.