I

Adalina R.Vasquez//

Myla, Megan, Toryn, and I had finally landed at the private hangar for my family and our bags were being taken off of the plane

Myla, Megan, Toryn, and I had finally landed at the private hangar for my family and our bags were being taken off of the plane. My parents had taken care of vehicle arrangements for us so I couldn't wait to see what they had up their sleeves. I was so happy to finally be home with everybody after four years at Texas Southern we finally made our way back to Atlanta. We visited very few times but we still showed our faces, mostly for two days during the holidays and sometimes just because.

The whole family came out when I graduated, but I still had to wait on the girls to graduate so I got my cosmetology license along with getting certified to cut hair. It was gonna come in handy in the long run; knowing how to do hair for females and males is an extreme plus in this line of work.

"So What we doing tonight? Ian got no man and I promise I'm tryna get into some plans. Tryna take somebody's man, suck a little dick, you know live a little." Toryn said and I shook my head.

"After four years, you still a hoe. That's a damn shame." Myla said while twisting her lips and shaking her head.

"You knew this though, don't play surprised little bitty bitch."

"Well, we can talk about what we doing later, I'm gonna go say hi to my second fam bam then go see my mom and them." Toryn said

"We need to figure out a living situation as well, I love my parents but I'm not living with them forever." Myla said

"Um Zion." Toryn said and we all looked at Myla.

"Shit you right, y'all bitches need to figure y'all shit out." Myla said while waving us off and I flipped her off.

"So back to what we doing tonight." Toryn said and I looked at her.

"Well I guess we'll figure that out when we get with the whole gang together. Y'all know Savanna is supposed to be flying in shortly after us so that's gonna happen. It's kind of based off what everybody has planned." I shrugged.

"So we might not be going out tonight? Got it." Toryn said sarcastically.

"Maybe tomorrow or something. I kind of just want to get time to reconnect with everybody and settle in, AND figure out my living situation." I said while cutting my eyes at Myla.

"Why don't you just stay with Ahmir?" Megan asked while smirking.

"Take somebody's nigga." Toryn coughed.

"Suck a little dick." Myla mumbled and I rolled my eyes at all of them.

"Y'all are honestly full of it. Ahmir has a girl and that's the end of that discussion."

"And Dominic?" Myla asked, she had the biggest smile on her face and I thought it was weird.

"Myla, cut it out, I don't know what's going on with him though, we don't and we didn't keep contact. Besides following one another on social media I don't keep up with him, I hardly watch his Snapchat story unless it pops up."