VIII

Ya'Majesty C. Vasquez//

1 week later

1 week later

I used my key to Terri's house and let myself in. I was feeling pretty generous right now so I decided to do her grocery shopping for her since I knew she had a lot going on right now with all her appointments.

When I walked in Crazy Over You x Sonta was blaring through the sound bar. Terri must've had somebody over here due to the pair of shoes at the door and the purse sitting on the table. Terri hates when people just leave their shoes at the door she prefers them to be on the stairs. I went to the kitchen and sat the bags I had in my hands down then went to put ole girl shoes on the stairs so she wouldn't have a fit about her hardwood floors later.

I finished getting the grocery's into the house then put them up. When I finished up in the kitchen I went out to the back yard to feed Zeus, her all black Rottweiler.

"Zeus! C'mere Boy! Where you at!?" He came running out the dog house and I knew his big ass was about to try and rush me.

"Aht aht, sit!" He stopped in his tracks and sat at my feet while I poured some water into his bowl then some dog food and left a raw steak in another bowl for him to eat—fresh from the butcher. "Eat." I dusted my hands off and walked back into the house. After I sat the bag of food down by the back door I went to slip my shoes off on the stairs then slipped on my black Nike slides and went to Terri's workroom.

"Hey boo." Terri said while smiling at me.

"Was wondering where the young man in all the pictures was." The woman in her chair said and I smirked a little.

"Hey how you doing?"

"I'm doing fine how about yourself?"

"A little tired but I'm alright."

"Go lay down Majesty. I'll be done with her in like thirty minutes."

"Aight, um it was nice meeting you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"I might be gone when you wake up though."

"Where you going?"

"I have a date and I need to go to Walmart afterwards."

"You two aren't together?"

"Oh no ma'am." Terri assured her.

"Oh, sorry, I need to mind my business."