XVIII

Adalina R.Vasquez//

2 weeks later; August 20th

"Why men great till they gotta be great!? I just took a DNA test turns out I'm a hundred percent THAT BITCH!" I yelled out the lyrics to Truth Hurts x Lizzo as it blared through the house on this early morning.

"Adalina bro, really?" Dominic asked while entering the kitchen shirtless and rubbing his eyes.

"Too loud?"

"Yes!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't care."

"Fucking asshole."

"Tough titty, you want a mimosa?"

"How about just regular orange juice without the champagne."

"Okay." I said while giggling.

"Question though, why you listening to this song?"

"Cause why men great till they gotta be great the fuck?"

"I was bad to you?"

"Horribly amazing until it came to the end and then you were just horrible."

"Petty."

"At least I ain't lying."

"Yeah nigga You was a dickhead at the end of y'all relationship." Marcus said while entering the kitchen.

"Nigga I'm still tryna figure out why you here." Dominic said to him.

"We in the same predicament negro that's why."

"Bitch this my gir-"

"Don't lie." I jumped in while fixing their plates.

"Ahhhh she on yo head."

"Niggas be thinking cause we fuck one time that all of a sudden in his girl, NOPE."

"It was twice but go awff sis."Dominic said and I flipped him off. "Been there done that."

"Good morning beautiful." Marquee said while walking into the kitchen and kissing me.

"This nigga." Marcus said while rolling his eyes.

"Little do he know I'm about to take his girl."

"Aht aht, play nice, and Dominic shut up. If I wanted you I could have you."

"Oh really? I would definitely make yo smart ass work for it."

"Wouldn't be that hard." I said while shrugging and Marquee took the seat closest to me.

"Don't be in this bitch tryna get at my girl."

"Don't worry, if I wanted her I could have her, ain't that right Lina?"

Through The StormOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara