Character Confusion

This is a small review of the characters in the story, relations, etc for those who are confused or need a a jog down memory lane. If your remember everybody, great, this isn't for you.

Names in italics are flat characters that you rarely hear from but sometimes they appear, mostly holding relations such as aunts, uncles, cousins, younger siblings, etc.

The Vazquez Family
Adalina
Ashton + Alani (Lani) < Twins
Lunden
Lyla
Arya + Leilani < Also twins

Parents of listed above <Lamar + Aleyah

Sir < Lamar & Antonio's dad; Kareem, half sibling to Lamar and Antonio from their mother's side.
Serenity (Maé) + Lucas < Catori (Tori), Aleyah, & Landon.

The Mitchell Family
Myla + Major < twins
Parents of listed above< Malaysia & Marcus
Jaylen < Malaysia's mother KJ<Malaysia's step father
Marcus < adopted
There is another Marcus in the book, Dominic's brother, which is the one y'all hear from regularly. So please don't be confused.

The Jackson Family
Savanna & Irina < sisters
Parents of listed above <Tony & Ivory
Parents of Tony & Ivory < practically irrelevant, you will probably never hear from them in this story.

The Forehand Family
Treyshawn JR (Treyshawn, TJ), Tristian, & Natalie
Parents of listed above < Alexis & Treyshawn
Parents of the parents< also irrelevant

The Shamoy Family
Dominic, Marcus, Dominique
Honorable mentions (cousins): Orin & Mitchell
Inez < Mitchell's mother, Indira's sister
Parents of listed above < Dom'Pierre & Indira

The McCarthy & Johnson Family
Zion & Timmothy <brothers, McCarthy
Xena McCarthy (formerly Johnson, married Timmothy)
Parents of Xena < Xigh & Pocahontas
Xena & Timmothy's child; Kylan
Zion is Myla's Ex

The Miller's
Ahmir <only child sometimes refers to Sammy "Trill Sammy" as his brother, they are not biological siblings.
Ahmir & Adalina's Child< Nasir; Adalina is NOT Nasir's biological mother, go back to the last book for a reference. Nasir is the result of — absent mother — Genesis and Ahmir, Nasir does not look at Genesis as a mother.
Parents of Ahmir < Destiny & John

The Vazquez's Pt.2 (it's a big ass family, but I kept Antonio's children and Lamar's children separate so y'all wouldn't get confused.)

Naveyah <the first child Tori was pregnant with in CBTS when she was pregnant in HS
Ya'Majesty
Parents of listed above < Catori & Antonio

Characters that are heavily mentioned but have little to zero background besides their relations to another character.

Haven — Introduced in ATS, Ashton's girlfriend & mother of his child(ren).
Damon — Introduced in ATS, Alani's Boyfriend 
Robyn — Introduced in ATS, Treyshawn Jr's (TJ) wife & mother of his child
Bianca— Introduced towards the end of ATS, Lunden's girlfriend
Yasmin — Introduced in the beginning of ATS at a party, slowly made her way into the story, Major's girlfriend & the mother of his child.
Megan— yes TheeStallion, sometimes in the story when TJ & Robyn want a 3some.
Terri — introduced in ATS, the mother of Ya'Majesty's child and his confusion (they aren't together at this time).

Relationships are very obvious so I don't think I need to explain that but I'm about to explain the families and family relations.

The Vazquez's, Johnson, & Forehand family are all blood related. Everyone else, is the result of friends who became family or Married into the family or something like that.

Hope this cleared up some confusion, I forgot who asked specifically, but if you're like really stuck, I would just advise you to reread the books then come back to this one. Other than that, that's all I have for y'all tonight, goodnight, love you guys. Also thank you to those who are still supporting me after all this time.