XIII

Myla J. Mitchell//

July 20th—Leaving the club; 1:30 a

July 20th—Leaving the club; 1:30 a.m.

"Mitchell whyyyyy are we leavinggg!? I was having sooo much fun."

"You're too drunk Myla."

"So!? Isn't that what p-p-people party for? And it's da boy birthday we had to turnnn uppp one time for the one time.

"I think Dominic gone get enough turn up tonight with everybody else."

"What!? Nooo!Ain't no party like a real bitch party cause a real bitch party don't sthapppp."

"I'm not doing this with you tonight." I felt myself float and next thing I knew I was in a moving car. This was some trippy shit.

"Oh this bitch got stars on the roof. This shit brazy. I need to tell my daddy I need one of these junts." Mitchell ran his hand down his face and I started playing with the buttons to the car. The window really interested me in how it could move up and down.

"Myla stop!"

"Cause I'm on the block! I'm looking for the opps!" I started singing my heart out until we were pulling up to this big ass house. "Oooh pretty, This you?"

"This is you and all your filthy rich ass cousins."

"Why do you always do this!?"

"Do what Myla?"

"Everybody's our in the the the fun and you take me home, I wanna fun with everybody too."

"Come on myla."

"Answer me!"

"Because I don't want you to get too drunk and do something stupid and get yourself hurt."

"Why?"

"Because I care about you, now can we go inside?"

"You care about me?"

"Yes I care about you Myla."

"Mitchell do you like meee?"

"Yes I like you Myla, you know this already."

"You are so fucking fine."

"I am?" He asked while putting one arm around me and walking me towards some small house in the backyard.

"Yes you are just fucking beautiful with them plump asss lips, beautiful ass skin color, your hair is so curly, the tattoo, and whew Chile the body."

"You funny." He said while opening the door to the house.

"Ooh, cozy den a mother fucker."

"Same thing I said when I first saw it."

"I have a theory that you're so nice to me because you want to hit."