XXIX

Alani C. Vasquez//

2 weeks later; November 25th

"Dumb bitch keep stepping on my shoes imma trip her ass heard around town she was a hoe better come get her ass," I rapped Hot N Ready x Kalan. FrFr. while sitting in the car with Savanna.

"You done being a hoodlum?"

"Tuh, coming from the bitch with a bandanna, some sweats, and a crop top on with basically all ya titties out."

"Girl shut the fuck up," she said seriously.

"You know what hoe get yo dumb ass out my motor vehicle before I trip Yo stoopid ass and call Tong the Tiger, I'll be 6ix9inie real quick bitch."

"I triple dog dare you."

"Try me bitch, try meeee," we started having a stare off and she eventually backed down and I rolled my neck. She got out the car and slammed the door while I cut the car off and walked into the building.

Savanna was already sitting down filling out paperwork and I sat next to her while some woman just kept staring.

"Can I help you," I asked as nice as possible.

"Sorry, it's just Savanna right?"

"Yeah why?" Savanna asked while not even bringing her head up from the clipboard.

"You are literally a masterpiece, I follow you on Instagram and you are just beautiful. You're even more beautiful in person. Your work is amazing, you like turn the camera into your slave. And that catwalk you did in London was beautiful."

"That's very nice of you."

"Yeah no problem, I'm just surprised to see you here."

"Well, duties call, and if you don't mind could I please finish my paperwork."

"Oh yeah of course," Savanna gave the girl a tight lipped smile and rolled her eyes once she looked back down at the clipboard.

20 minutes later

After 10 long minutes of me playing call of duty mobile a chocolate curly headed woman walked into the room with her clip board and smiled.

"Hi, how are y'all."

"Ecstatic," Savanna said sarcastically and the woman's eyes got big.