XV

Ya'Majesty C. Vasquez//

August 3rd; 10:30 p

August 3rd; 10:30 p.m. {Atlanta}

"You sure you don't just wanna slide back to my place and we can chill, watch some movies, I can give you a massage, couple back shots, and then we go to sleep."

"Majesty it's almost 11, I just got off a jet and I want to go to sleep baby. We're already at my house and I just want to be in the comfort of my bed before my appointment tomorrow."

"You want me to stay with you tonight?"

"No!.... I mean no, just....I'll see you tomorrow Okay?"

"Aight, I'll help you with your bags, but tell me something."

"What you wanna know?"

"Who's car is in the driveway?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me Terri."

"Oh um, in the driveway, that's um that's Jaysen." She mumbled his damn but I heard it and I nodded my head before popping the trunk and getting out the car and she hurried behind me. "Majesty Wait!"

"Why is he here Terri?"

"I asked him to come over."

"Why though?"

"So I could let him off easy I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yeah I guess Majesty. I just asked him to come over it's nothing like that I promise Okay? I love you."

"Why couldn't this wait until tomorrow morning and y'all could meet up or something huh? Why he gotta see you right when you get home Terri!?"

"I don't know!"

"You full of shit, can't even lie straight."

"What I'm lying about Majesty?"

"Everything you told me back in Cancún was bullshit huh? All that talk about working on our relationship was bullshit huh?"

"No it wasn't!"

"Yes it was, you about to go in the house sweet talk ole boy, giggle and shit, oh and y'all might kiss and that'll lead to him giving you head or some shit cause I know how you get and then you gone be apologizing to me. Fuck you Terri."