III

Xena T. McCarthy//

I walked into the house finally after so long of being away from my son

I walked into the house finally after so long of being away from my son. It was dark as hell in here and I instantly frowned because normally Miranda and Kylan are getting ready for bed at this time.

Miranda lives in the guest house in the backyard so everything works out pretty fine. Whenever we aren't here she is here; she's allowed company, parties with our permission, and basically she can do anything. She's allowed to drive our cars and shes been with us for three years now.

I hanged my keys in the glass box that had all of our car keys in it then slipped my shoes off and walked further into the house while just dropping my stuff anywhere.

I clapped to cut the lights on and and when I made it around the corner it was rose petals all over the floor and a candle lit pathway. My face lit up just because I knew my baby was home. I've never ran in my life, didn't even run when they got to shooting at parties, but I sure as hell ran up them damn stairs to my bedroom.

"What you mean she not over there? Where she at?.......Alright Major, bye bro." The door was cracked and I walked in to see Timmothy laying on the bed with one of his arms over his eyes.

I sat my phone on the dresser then climbed on top of him and he removed his arm and propped hisself up with his elbows.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey baby."

"How was your day today gorgeous?" He asked while undoing the front of my shirt.

"So for starters. I went to this little water fight thing in the park with some old college friends, it was fun. I took Kylan with me and he played with all the other kids and stuff then I went to Savanna's house warming."

"She got her own place?"

"Apparently she's had it for a while now, she's just now telling us about it though. She was getting all her shit together."

"So the water fight explains why you barely dressed huh?" He asked while raising an eyebrow at me and gripping a handful of my ass. "Got a little thicker too, what you been doing mamas?"

"Taking care of our son and working."

"When you gone quit your job and let me take care of everything you want?" He asked while licking his lips and undoing the button on my shorts.

"As fine as you look doing that shit you are still not convincing me to quit my job. I like my job and you know that."

"Its just a bunch of numbers and shit."

"And all yours is running, shooting, and passing a ball, your point?"

"No point at all, imma support whatever it is you wanna do just as much as you support me."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you."

"For?"

"Marrying me and making me the happiest man alive."