nostra figlia

I was rushed into surgery before Dante arrived so I chose Bella to be by my side. It all happened so fast everything it's just a blur for me at the moment. I'm currently staying as still as I can as I lay on this hospital bed whilst they perform an emergency C-section.

Bella squeezes my hand and I turn to look at her. I can see the worry that's in her eyes but she's trying to hide it behind her smile. I can feel them working with my stomach I just don't feel any pain thankfully. Suddenly I hear my daughters first scream as she enters the world she is then placed onto my chest and I begin to cry immediately.

Her face is all scrunched up as she takes in deep breaths through her cries and and she's covered in blood and white goop but she is beautiful. Bella kisses my cheek and I see that her eyes are also brimming with tears. A nurse takes a photo of us and I thank her before handing her over to one of the nurses so she can clean her up.

I then wait patiently as they stitch me up before cleaning my wound and making sure everything every thing is okay with me. Once that's done they place my baby girl into my arms and they begin to wheel me to my room. I just stare at my little girl and I feel the overwhelming love for her already. It's like no love I have ever experienced and now I know what other mother's mean when they say you will never know a love like the love you have for your child.

I look up suddenly as I hear my name being called by Dante. My eyes lock onto his and I can see the utter worry and sadness behind his blue orbs. I cry even more as he rushes to my side and takes my hand. He kisses the top of it and I kiss his in return. They wheel me to my room and he follows behind us and Bella leaves to go and see Luca.

The nurses set me up in my room and they check all my vitals before leaving me to feed my daughter. They talked me through breast feeding and I also looked up online and read various books to make sure I'd know enough to be able to do this and when she latch's on and begins to suckle straight away I let out a sigh of relief. Dante sits down beside me and he just looks at our daughter with utter adoration and my heart swells.

"Are you okay Aryana I'm so sorry I wasn't here?" He says in a genuinely sad voice.

"It's fine it was not your fault Dante we did not know I was going to go into labour and then be rushed into surgery the important thing is we are both here and we are both healthy," I say with a smile as I look into my daughters deep blue eyes.

She looks so much like her daddy it's scary but beautiful at the same time. She has his dark black hair and his blue eyes she also has his forehead and nose where as she has my lips and chin. We won't know who she will look like until she is older but I know I can't wait to watch her grow and I can't wait to see her personality grow and expand as life goes on.

"Would you like to hold your daughter Dante?" I ask and he nods instantly. He takes off his suit jacket and he rolls his sleeves up. I then place her into his arms and she cuddles in and settles immediately. Dante rocks her gently whilst whispering soothing words to her. I lay back and I wince a little at the little pain I feel from my stomach as the epidural begins to ware off.

Dante kisses her head gently and he then places her in her crib. I tell him to go and get the rest of our family because it's about time they meet her and it's about time they find out the beautiful name we have chosen for her. I shut my eyes and I lay my head on my pillow once again feeling extremely tired I must drift off because my nightmares of Gio taking my baby girl away from me invade my head once again.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!