Ribbon

I awake to the sound of water running and I slowly turn around in Dante's comfy bed to find he is gone. His side is still warm so I add two and two together and I realize he must be in the shower and that's why I can hear the water. I slowly rise and stretch out my muscles before sliding out of bed. I walk over to Dante's windows that also work as sliding doors out to his small balcony and I decide to open them and step out.

I have been doing this a lot lately looking out of the windows because let's be truthful it is like I am in a birdcage and I just want to be free but I can't because I am stuck inside until Gio and his men are dealt with which could take ages. So I sit on one of the reclining chairs and I breathe in as much fresh air as I can finally feeling a little better after the events that have occurred over the last few days.

I shut my eyes as I listen to the bird's chirp and the wind whistle around me and I feel fresher than ever. Last night I took into consideration what the mafia council said. I could be with Gio right now being beating or raped yet I am not and it is thanks to Luca and Dante, I will always be eternally grateful and I know I need to start showing it a little more if I want this marriage to work.

The doors open behind me but I do not bother to turn around I know it will be Dante. A warm body gets closer to mine and before I know it arms wrap around my waist and I stiffen unable to help it as it was just my body's reaction as I am not used to such affection. I feel his wet body on my back making shivers run down my spine as the cold air hits me. I also feel my PJ top cling to my back and the middle of my stomach where his hands rest and before I can say anything he pulls away with a sigh.

"Your still not used to my touch Aryana," He says.

I turn to face him and I see he is wearing a towel wrapped around his muscular hips and nothing else and my breath catches in my throat. "In my defense, you haven't touched me that much for me to be used to it," I say and I want to slap myself for saying such words.

I feel even worse when a smirk appears on his lips and he walks towards me looking like a very hot predator, not the creepy kind at all even though he's a mafia man and he's probably tortured and killed more men than I'd care to know of yet I don't think of him as a predator or dangerous how crazy is that. He reaches wraps his arms around me once again and places his mouth close to my ear making goosebumps rise over my skin.

"Well, we will have to change that Angelo because after all your my wife you need to get used to my touch," He says before lowering his mouth to mine.

His soft but dominant lips touch mine and a spark makes its way through my body setting me on fire. His lips move at a soft pace and I begin to follow his lead and when he slides his tongue into my mouth I feel like I may faint and never walk properly again. All too soon it's over with and he leans his forehead against mine whilst we both slowly take in deep breaths. "You do crazy things to me il Mio dolce Angelo," He says calling me his sweet angel.

"You love it," I whisper before pulling away from him.

I walk back into the bedroom and I walk to the closet I chose today's outfit which is a peach blouse with a pair of white jeans and a pair of nude Gucci pumps. I also chose a nude underwear set as it will coordinate with my blouse once that's done I walk to the bathroom and turn the shower on Dante had it at a very hot temperature one I could never use so I turn it down before I begin to undress.

Once I am fully undressed I step into the large glass shower and water sprays me from every direction and I love it. I begin to wash my hair with my shampoo and conditioner and then I wash my body with my mango scrub. Once that's done I begin to rinse myself but suddenly the door opens and I let out a scream. "Don't worry Bambino its nothing I won't see later I was just wanting to say goodbye I have to go to a meeting with Luca," He says.

"GET OUT" Is all I say in response and he simply laughs before exiting the bathroom. I step out and dry myself off before putting on my outfit I then comb my hair and put it into a bun before adding minimal makeup and a dash of perfume. I then exit the room and begin the walk to the downstairs level of the house hoping I will find my way.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!