Tortura

Dante's POV

I sit down on to one of the sofas that are in Luca's office and I let out a breath that I feel like I have been holding since Luigi alerted us that we were being ambushed. I look to my right at the now empty spot where my father's body lay a few hours ago all that is left is a blood-stained floor and I feel like I am about to die right here from the pain of his loss.

I turn away from the doorway and I turn to my older brother Luca and I see how stressed he is he's covered in father's blood as am I along with various other people's blood also. He is running his hands through his hair and he is clenching his teeth together and I know he is due losing it very soon. He looks up from his desk and I see his eyes turn dark and stormy when he looks at the spot father lay a mare few hours ago but he soon masks his emotions and clears his throat to bring us all to attention.

"As you all know my father Alonzo Ricci is no longer with us he was gunned down today in this very house by Gio Francini and the bastard managed to escape once again but not without getting injured he was shot so I want Luigi checking all hospital records just in case he checks into one which is unlikely but it's worth a shot I also want every solider who isn't protecting the woman out looking for him and the rest of his men we have two in the basement and me and my brothers will be delivering their torture and I also want all of you to make it known on the street and to all the other Famiglia's Gio Francini is the Ricci families number-one enemy anyone who helps him also becomes one that is all, for now, make sure I can contact you all if needed now your all dismissed,"

All our soldiers nod their heads before exiting the office. Once they do Luca turns his head to me and I can see the anger behind his gaze. "She isn't worth this if I had of known I would have left her with Emilio it is your choice Fratello you can marry her if you chose but if not I wouldn't blame you," He says.

"Luca she did not ask for any of this it isn't her fault her Stupido brother promised her to a psychotic man I will marry her because if I don't all this including father's death would be for nothing," I say and Luca simply nods his head.

"Like I said it is your choice but there will be no wedding on the twenty-third it will be as soon as possible because too many things will be happening from now to then and the sooner she is officially yours and your problem to deal with the better,"

"That is fine with me I will talk to Aryana and I am sure she will be able to sort it with the help of Bella now on to the next thing we have to pay a little visit to the Russo house don't you think because Emilio and Enzio had to of known this Merda was going to happen,"

"I agree we will pay them a visit after we go down to the basement and make Gio's men suffer," Luca says standing from his chair.

I agree with him and me Luca Fedele and Lorenzo exit his office and begin the walk to the basement once we reach it we open the concrete door and we enter to see the two men who are already badly beating tied to two chairs. Once they notice us they begin to shake and quiver and I love the feeling that it gives me. We all begin to laugh as Luca removes his suit jacket before folding up his sleeves and retrieving a knife from the long table of torture devices we have. As Luca begins to carve the first man blood begins pouring from him and as his screams start to erupt from him I finally feel calm for the first time since today started.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!