That Kiss

I sink to the floor as tears begin to pour from my eyes. I had hoped Dante would allow me to stay in my room whilst we got to know each other but I was stupid to think that. My sister never got that privilege so what makes me different absolutely nothing a mafia husband will expect his wife to do as he asks and I should have expected this. The only thing I am grateful for is the fact that my first time will be with Dante someone I do at least trust instead of that monster Gio.

I think about what the men from the mafia council said how I am lucky that Luca arranged for me to be with Dante because they would have happily given me over to Gio as it was all agreed. I mean what if Dante had of said no I would have had to marry that evil man and succumb to the most torturous things but he didn't instead he agreed and he also told me he would always keep me safe and I believe his words.

I wipe under my eyes and I rise from the floor and I walk to my closet where I pack the clothes I did manage to hang up into my suitcase. Once that's done I get everything from the bathroom and I pack it into my beauty bag and I slip on the soft PJ bottoms and cotton shirt I left out for myself. I look around the now empty-looking room and once I see that I have everything I grab the handle on my suitcase and I hoist my beauty bag on to my shoulder and I exit the room and begin the walk down the hall.

On the way, Bella's room door opens and she exits with Alessandro on her hip. She turns to me and smiles and Alessandro puts his arms out for me to take him and I drop my bag and do exactly that because my sister must be exhausted with a toddler being six months pregnant and with everything that has happened. "How are you? I see you are moving into Dante's room," She says.

"Well he didn't give me many choices but that's to be expected I am just finding it hard," I say as I try to keep the tears at bay.

"Aryana I felt just like you, in fact, I hated Luca but when you spend time with them and you see them at there worst and there best and as you go through life that's when you begin to love them Dante is a good one he will be good to you Aryana and that is all that matters," She says taking Alessandro from my arms.

I almost feel as if Bella is on there side with her words but I know she isn't she is just trying to look out for me and for that I am grateful. I kiss her and Alessandro's cheeks and I whisper goodbye before I continue down the hall to Dante's room. I knock on the door and no one answers so I just simply enter and when I do I realize he isn't even here and it makes me feel better. I drop my bag on to the bed and I walk to the walk-in closet and I open it to see Dante's designer suits and clothing and I see that there is plenty space for mine so I unpack all my stuff and put it away as it will occupy my brain for a little while.

Two hours later the closet is rearranged and all my stuff sits neatly inside and then I decide to put all my beauty products up in the bathroom beside Dante's. By the time I finish everything I feel so tired I find myself crawling into Dante's comfortable bed I wrap myself up in his dark red comforter and I fall asleep surrounded by his spicy aftershave. A few hours later I awake to the sounds of rustling around the room and I turn to see Dante has returned and he is now undressing once he gets down to his boxers he sits on the edge of the bed before laying down and getting under the covers.

I instantly become aware of everything and I find myself trying to stay awake so he doesn't try anything but as he rolls around and wraps his strong muscular arms around me I find myself comfortable and as my eyes begin to shut I hear him whisper a thank you and I can't help but smile at that before everything turns to black.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!