Passare

I wait patiently in the library for my tutor and I feel like my stomach is twisting and turning. I find out if I will graduate today and if I don't I will have to resit all my studies because the wedding doesn't happen unless I graduate from school which I understand.

My birthday is also a week away and I feel as nervous as ever as this will be my first birthday with Dante and am not sure what to expect. The door to the library opens and my tutor walks in I can't sit any longer so I stand and begin to pace up and down.

"Did I pass?" Is all I say.

"You did pass Aryana which means you'll graduate will perfect grades," My tutor says and I let out a little scream I hug my tutor and she looks as shocked as I feel. She hands me over my papers and she tells me she will see me at graduation. I wave goodbye to her as she walks out the door and then I walk to my sister's room to let her know I have passed.

I knock on the door and no one answers I then hear the small moans coming from the other side of the door. I cover my mouth with my hand and my cheeks flush with embarrassment. I turn away from the door and I see Dante come out of his room I walk towards him with a smile on my face and before I can think about it I wrap my arms around his neck.

He's shocked as he goes still for a second before hugging me back. I pull away and hand him my papers he looks over it before smiling back at me. "Congratulations Bambino," He says and gives me back my paperwork.

"So I was wondering what do you want for your birthday?" Dante asks with a raised brow.

"I don't want anything honestly please don't fuss,"

He takes my hand in his. "It's your first birthday with me Bambino, of course, I am going to spoil you now tell me what do you want?"

"Seriously Dante I don't want you to fuss over me just surprise me," I say and he nods in agreement.

His phone rings and he takes the call. It doesn't sound good as he begins to raise his voice at the person on the other side of the phone. He hangs up and walks past me to Luca and Bella's room he begins to bang on the door and a few minutes later Luca answers his hair is all disheveled and he's buttoning up his shirt which makes my cheeks flame even further.

"We need to go Fratello we have business to attend to," Dante says and Luca nods. He walks back into the room and he grabs his suit jacket and his gun holsters he kisses Bella who is dressed in a silk nightgown making it evident what they were up to.

He then follows behind Dante and they walk down the hall I thought Dante was going to leave without a goodbye but he turns around and places his lips over mine shocking me and making me feel embarrassed at the same time as that was our first public display of affection. He then leans his forehead on mine before whispering a goodbye I then watch as he walks down the hall disappearing out of sight.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!