Chills

Everyone around us claps and shouts there congratulations and I just smile and try to cover my face with a mask hoping it will at least try to conceal my emotions. We didn't have time for a photographer so instead Bella and Angel take a couple of pictures with there phones. As they tell us to get closer and eventually kiss for a photo I have had enough and I tell them we will get more photos when it's a better time.

Thankfully they do not get to question me further as Luca stands and calls his brothers for a meeting along with the other members of the Famiglia council. I let out a breath as he walks away and I follow behind them as they walk into the house they go to Luca's office whereas I go up the stairs to my room. I close the door behind me before locking it and then I attempt to get this dress off my body because it just doesn't feel right anymore. It feels tarnished as if it is a reminder of how bad this day was and I just don't want to look at it anymore.

I reach as far behind my back as I can and thankfully my hand lands on the zipper I pull it down as far as it will go and then I pull on one side of the silky ribbon and it becomes undone. I let it pool at my feet and then I walk to my closet and pick out a red lace long-sleeved dress and a matching pair of black Louboutins and I put the dress on fastening it at the back and then I slip my feet into my most favorite pair of shoes.

I look at myself in the mirror and then I exit my room which will probably soon become my forever dungeon with the way Dante has been acting lately and I make my way downstairs and into the dining room where we are all supposed to have dinner. I look around and I see it is empty so I just stroll out of there and into the kitchen where I see a flurry of activity going on. As I enter everyone bows there head at me as if I am some queen and I tell them not to.

"Hey, everyone I am Aryana the dining room was empty so I thought I'd come in here and see if anyone needed help?" I say and the maids along with the chef look at me as if I am crazy and have grown three heads.

"We do not need help Mrs. Ricci please go sit in the dining room dinner will be served soon we would also like to say congratulations to you and Mr. Ricci," The chef says.

"What is your name?" I ask the chef.

He looks flustered by my question but he answers anyway. "Its Ron Mrs. Ricci," He says.

"Well Ron thank you for your congratulations and please call me Aryana now please let me help with something because quite frankly I am bored," I say and the young maid with pretty auburn hair laughs beside me making me smile.

"If you insist Aryana it would be helpful if you could chop up some onions and herbs for me," Ron says and I simply nod before shoving the sleeves of my dress up and washing my hands. Once I am done I get to work chopping veg and herbs and we all make small talk in the kitchen and we even laugh a little. I know it must have been weird for them as normal mafia wives wouldn't and shouldn't be doing this but as I said before I won't be a stuck up bitch just because I am married into the Ricci famiglia and I also enjoy cooking it's one of my passions.

About an hour later after everything is done in the kitchen I am sipping on a glass of red wine talking with Liza the girl with the auburn hair when the kitchen door opens and Dante walks in. The atmosphere in the kitchen instantly changes from warm happy and fun to downright chilly. "I have been looking for you all over this house lets go I need to speak with you," He says and I pour my wine out before placing the glass into the sink. I also say goodbye to everyone before I exit the kitchen.

As soon as I exit the kitchen Dante is on me in an instant his arms wrap around me and his mouth latches on to my neck. It doesn't feel like it did before though I don't feel the butterflies or the hot searing lust all I feel is irritation and I simply push him away. "What is wrong with you?" He roars whilst slamming his hand against the wall at the side of my head.

"Your what's wrong with me," I simply say before turning away from him and walking to the table where I sit down and fold my arms.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!