Cancelled

I leave my bathroom and head down to Luca's office. Once I get there I knock gently and he tells me to enter. Once I do I see that Dante Fedele Lorenzo and the rest of Luca's men are here. He tells me to sit down and I do once I sit he asks me what's wrong and as I try to explain my nerves take over and words won't come out.

"Gio called her today," Dante says and I let out a breath.

"What exactly did he say Aryana," Luca says patiently.

"He said he won't give up and that he's coming for me," I say and my bottom lip begins to quiver.

"I really would have thought he'd of given up especially as he now knows your under our protection," Luca says thoughtfully.

"Sorry, once again that I have brought all of this to you, Luca, the last thing I wanted was for you to go to war with anyone,"

"Don't apologize for anything your worth going to war for and we all promise to protect you," Dante says and my cheeks flame.

I see that Luca gives Dante a weird look but I can't understand why. I say a quick thank you before leaving Luca's office and going to the front room where Angelina and Bella are sitting with baby Alessandro. I sit down and they both give me a genuine smile I always thought I'd be jealous because Angelina became close to my sister whereas we grew apart slightly because she moved out but I didn't instead I was grateful my sister had someone to talk to and rely on when I and Gianna weren't there.

"Unfortunately I don't think we will be able to go shopping as Gio contacted me this morning I have just been in Luca's office giving him the details," Bella looks furious as I tell her.

"Seriously this man has to leave you alone you don't want to marry him why can't he accept that?" Angelina says.

"It's not as easy as that Angelina his pride and ego is hurt and he has met with Aryana anyone with two eyes can see she is beautiful of course he wants her as his wife," Bella says.

"Yeah well, I'd rather die than be married to that cruel bastard I was looking forward to shopping with you two as well I'm sorry if I have ruined it," I say feeling sad once again.

"You didn't ruin anything instead we can spend the day doing something else what about baking? you used to love doing that when we were children," Bella says and I nod eagerly.

"I would love that I just have to get changed into something comfy and we can get started,"

"Me too and I need to put Alessandro down for his nap so I will meet you all in the kitchen in an hour or so," Bella says walking away.

I walk back to my room and on the way, I have to pass Dante's room once again. The door is now shut this time but I can't help but wonder what else he's hiding from the world. He's so mysterious dark and intimidating and I love it I have never really felt like this about anyone as I have never even dated before. Boys were not allowed around me or my sisters we were to be perfect and pure for our futures husbands and when I think about it I feel angry.

What if I did have to marry Gio? Give him my innocence my purity how could I share something so beautiful with a monster? I simply couldn't and as I walk past Dante's room I make a vow to find someone I love and to share my beautiful and magical experience with them before someone takes it away from me.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!