Sogni

I look Dante in the eye and I see that he's clearly telling the truth and he even looks slightly embarrassed. I realize then that Dante hasn't ever done this before just like I haven't.

"Yes I will marry you, Dante," I say and he releases a breath.

He rises from his knee and he slips the ring on to my finger its a perfect fit and it makes me wonder how he got the size so right.

"Grazie a Dio I was getting worried I promise I will obey my word and I will always protect you," He says.

I nod and he hugs me firmly before pulling away he then sits down on the edge of my bed and I do the same. We just stare out of the large windows into the distance without saying anything. The silence isn't awkward though if anything it's comfortable and I like it. Dante slips his hand around my waist and I feel myself grow very still I love his touch but I don't want things to get out of hand like they did a few days previous.

"Dante I am sorry but I don't want things to get out of hand as they did a couple of days ago were not married and I will not give myself over to someone in sin," I say whilst unwrapping myself from him. I then crawl up to the top of my bed and I get under my covers I pull them up to my chin and I avert my gaze away from Dante's back.

The bed dips beside me and I turn around to see Dante is now laying down beside me. "Aryana I don't want you to give yourself to me right now the time will come and it will be amazing I just got carried away is all after all your a very beautiful girl," He says.

"That's another thing Dante you still see me as a little girl I am to be eighteen soon and I'm going to be your wife I can't be a little girl anymore I need to be a woman,"

"You are a woman and once were married I will happily show you that I don't see you as a little girl, after all, I wouldn't choose just anyone to be the future Mrs. Ricci," Dante says with a smirk.

He then leans towards me and his lips press against mine just for a couple of seconds before he pulls away. He then cuddles me into his chest and I love the warmth that radiates of him I feel safe and soon enough I find myself falling asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat. I awake the next morning and I feel around the bed but Dante is now gone I let out a silent groan and I simply turn around on to my stomach and fall back asleep to thoughts of me and Dante's wedding.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!