Plan

I got home from the hospital two days ago and ever since I have been planning. Thankfully Dante has been busy with Luca and his other brothers which has given me the time and space I need to form my plan. The truth is if Dante and the Ricci brothers were close to finding Gianna I wouldn't be doing this but they aren't.

There not getting anywhere and every place they search there coming up empty so I know I have no choice. I have already set out an outfit along with a burner phone and a gun. I have hidden them into the back of the closet where I know Dante doesn't look and I am ready to go at any moment. I also have formed a plan inside my head as to how I will escape.

Tomorrow I will be going shopping and once I do I will make sure and go to a mall I know well. One where I can mark out all exits and decide which one I choose before creating a distraction so I have enough time to go. As for how I will find Gio I won't have to Gio knows where I am at all times and I know he will come to me.

Tonight we are having a family dinner so we can basically spend some time together after everything that has happened. My sister Bella told me she made sure my favourite foods were being cooked and she also told me if I needed anything I was to get her straight away. She is far too caring and she should be looking after her self not me because after all she is due to have my niece any day now.

I dress in a simple black gown that reaches just under my knees paired with a pair of white fabric Dior heels. I have on a white matching pearl necklace with matching earrings and a little makeup to try and make the bags under my eyes disappear and to try and lessen Dante's worry. I also wanted to try and look good and to savour the moment as tomorrow everything changes.

I am not stupid I know once Gio has me I will never leave his confines. I won't want to return to Dante once he has had his way with me and summoned me to a world of dark pain and torture because I will be far too broke to fix. No after tomorrow I will no longer be the wife of Dante Ricci I will just be Aryana. Gio's slave and torture device someone who is simply living just to die.

I blink back the tears and I walk to the door I open it and walk down the hall before descending the stairs. Once I do I am met by Bella who wraps her arms around me and pulls me close to her chest. "I love you," She whispers before pulling away.

I whisper it back and we then walk into the dinning room. I must say the table is set beautifully with a matching gold dinner set and various roses are also placed around the table. Everyone is already seated and when I walk in Dante stands and welcomes me beside him. He kisses my cheek and we sit and soon enough the food is served but my stomach just won't accept any.

I'm engaging in conversation with my sweet mother-in-law Asmara when I hear a groan. I look over to see Bella clutching her stomach. Her face is twisted in pain and Luca is holding her hand trying to reassure her. I'm out of my seat in an instant and I'm by her side. I then see that there is a pool of water at her feet and I know her water must have broken.

"Are you okay Bella? Do you need anything?" I rush out.

"Yes please go to my room you will see two bags packed in my closet hurry we need to get to the hospital now," She moans out through gritted teeth.

I quickly rise and run to the stairs. I make my way up them at an extraordinary rate in my heels and I'm thankful I didn't fall and break my neck. I then run down the hall to Luca and Bella's room and I step inside. I walk to the closet and I retrieve the two bags that she told me about and as I'm leaving its then an idea floats to the front of my mind.

I'm going to feel terrible about doing this but I have no choice. I quickly walk to mine and Dante's room and I change into jeans and a sweater I slip on some sneakers tie my hair into a pony tail and I grab the burner phone and put it into my back pocket. I also grab a little cash as I might need that. I then run back down the hall with Bella's bags and by then she is in Luca's BMW.

Asmara is staying at home with the nanny to look after Alessandro and it's only me Luca and Dante that's travelling to the hospital. We get into the car and Luca speeds down the road. I lean over to the front of the car and I give Bella my hand so she can squeeze the life out of it and I don't complain once. I turn to look at Dante and I see utter love shining deep into those blue eyes of his and I have to look away.

I know what he sees. He sees me comforting my pregnant sister he is probably thinking that will be us soon. We will have a baby and it will be Bella comforting me instead. He's thinking he will be holding my hand as I push our child into the world someone day and he's a fool to think such a thing could come true.

We both knew deep down that this marriage would end the way it's about to. We knew Gio would never give in and this is the only way I can protect the Ricci family and my own. Soon enough I am pulled out of thought when we arrive at the hospital. The doctors rush out and get Bella on to a bed and I walk with her up to her private room whilst Luca and Dante go and talk to security.

This section of the hospital has been cleared so it's only going to be us. But we still need it surrounded by security incase someone tries to harm my sister or the baby when she arrives. Soon enough Bella is changed into a gown and she's being checked by the doctors. They tell her she is  5 cm dilated and she has a little to go yet but she's comfortable with the pain medicine so she isn't too bothered.

Luca and Dante still haven't returned and I know I need to leave now. I hate having to leave my sister when she needs me right now but at least Bella is surround by these doctors and she will have her husband here but Gianna has no one. I look down at Bella as she holds my hand her brow covered in sweat and it's like I beckoned her because her eyes look up to meet mine.

She looks deeply into mine and what ever she sees clearly worries her. "What are you up to Aryana?"

"I need to save Gianna and I'm doing it the only way I know how, I love you Bella but I have to go," I say whilst slipping my hand out of hers.

"Aryana wait!" She calls out.

The doctors leave the room by her request and she tells me to go to her purple bag and to take out the gun that's there. I do as she says and I place it into the waste band of my jeans.

"You make sure and save Gianna and you both come home do you hear me?" She says tears now running down her cheeks.

"I promise I will, Goodbye Bella," I whisper.

I quickly open the door and look around incase Luca or Dante is coming. It's clear so I quickly leave the room and run to the stairwell exit. I run down those flights of stairs like my life depends on it and when I reach the bottom I have to take a second to collect my breath.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!!!