Tie Me Up

Dante walks us to our room and he shuts the door behind us once we enter. He then begins to undress and I can see the worry in his eyes mixed with the pain. He is covered in dirt and blood and when he takes his shirt off I see the deep cut he has above his abs.

I rush towards him immediately to inspect it and I see that it's deep but it shouldn't need stitches. I rush to the bathroom and I get the first aid kit before walking back into our room. Dante is now sitting on the edge of the bed In only his boxers and I feel heat gather at the bottom of my stomach once again.

I fall on to my knees in front of him and he looks at me surprised by my actions. I open the first aid kit and I begin to wash out the cut making him hiss. I then place a gauze over it and I then put all the used items into the bin before closing up the first aid kit.

"Try not to get it wet whilst your showering," I say.

He places his hand under my chin and he raises my head up. His eyes are dark stormy pools and I just want to drown in them. He lowers his lips to mine and he possesses my mouth. He takes control as his tongue sweeps against mine making me groan. Suddenly he rises and pushes me down to the bed. He slides off my silk PJ bottoms followed by my silk tank top.

He then slides my panties down my legs. "No bra how naughty Mrs. Ricci," He growls making my spine tingle. Suddenly he pulls away from me and he walks to the bathroom.

"I'm going to wash the blood and dirt off me I won't be long be ready for me," He says before entering the bathroom.

I rise quickly once he shuts the door and I open our closet and step inside. I grab the white box that Bella got me and I take out the lingerie. I then slip on the white lace items and I have to say they look beautiful. They accentuate my curves perfectly and I slide on my black silk robe to cover myself before I walk back to the bed.

I sit on the edge of the bed and my heart begins to beat out of my chest. I'm not sure about this I don't even know if Dante will like my underwear or if he even wanted me to wear any but I decided to take a chance and I hope it will pay off. The door to our bathroom opens and Dante walks out naked whilst drying himself with a towel.

He looks at me and lifts a brow. "You better be naked under that robe Aryana because I told you to be ready for me," He says before dropping his towel on to the floor.

I blush and look away. "Well no I'm not naked I'm sorry but this is something Bella bought me she told me you'd like it," I say shyly.

I then stand and walk around to his side of the bed. I slide my robe of and I avert my gaze far too embarrassed to look at Dante. I feel his hand on the side of my face as he turns me to look at him. I see that his eyes are heated as he trails them over my body. Suddenly he leans down and places his large hands under my ass.

He then picks me up and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist. He places me on the bed and he begins to kiss me roughly. He makes his way down my neck to my breasts and he pulls my bra down making my breasts sit up. "You are so fucking beautiful Aryana," He groans whilst sucking my whole breast into his mouth.

He then kisses down my stomach and he slides the thong down my legs. He then brings it to his face and he inhales before flinging it behind him. "Aryana I told you I'd fuck you the way I wanted and I mean it I promise I'll try to be gentle but you have to trust me okay?"

I look into Dante's eyes and I know he would never hurt me so I find myself nodding. He leaves my body and all I want to do is drag him back so he is covering my body with his once again. I hear rustling and he comes back with the string to my silk robe. "Put your hands above your head," He says in a rough voice and I do as he says.

He ties them together and then he kisses down my body once again to my entrance. He begins to nibble and lick around my bundle of nerves and I let out a long moan. He places a finger inside me and it makes me feel so full but so good. He begins to pump his finger faster whilst sucking on my nub. I feel myself tighten around Dante's finger as I explode.

Wave after wave of pure pleasure runs through me and when Dante rises and enters me slowly it makes me feel even better as I finish my orgasm with him inside me. He grabs my face and makes me look at him. "Are you ready?" He says lust shinning in his gaze.

"I'm ready Dante I trust you," I whisper and he grabs my breast in one hand and my hip with the other. He then begins to pound into me thrust after thrust he is relentless and it feels delicious. I find myself screaming instead of moaning and suddenly he picks me up and turns me around so I'm on all fours.

He presses his large hand on to the middle of my back and he enters me in one thrust he begins to thrust into me once again and I feel my legs quiver as my release hits. Dante follows behind me and once he's emptied himself inside me he pulls away and releases my hands.

He lays back and pulls me so I'm straddling his lap. "You did so well my Princessa I love you,"

"I love you too Dante," I say in a sleepy tone.

VITE COMMENT FOLLOW!!!