Trovata

We searched the whole farm and it was clear. There was in fact cells down under the house so they where kept there at some point. We looked around and searched everywhere and there was nothing. No clues or information that could help us find her and nothing to guide us to where she was now being held.

I returned home and I went straight to Luca's office with my brothers. We sat and waited patiently whilst Fedele hacked into Gio's system to retrieve the name of the doctors that are taking care of Aryana. If I can get their names and pay them a visit then I can find out where she is. It's my only hope at this point and when Fedele says he's got their names I let out a relieved sigh.

"Give me there names and addresses now!" I say and he quickly scribbles them down.

I take the piece of paper and I don't wait I just rise and walk to the front of the house. I get into my car and my three brothers follow suit. I put the address into the car and I take off. I see that it's only an hours drive from here and it makes me even angrier. Aryana's Doctor is only down the road from me basically and I didn't even know.

I should be helping her choose what doctor to see and I should be there for every appointment but Gio has taken that away from me. It's then that I remember a very hurtful fact. The baby that Aryana is carrying isn't even mine so he has also taken that from not only me but Aryana. He has taken away our chance at those first time parent memories he has tarnished everything and I find myself tightening my hold on the wheel.

An hour later and I come to a stop outside of a two-storey white house with mint green painted shades. There are flowers planted into the small garden and you can tell the owner tries to look after the house as much as possible even though it's not in the nicest area. I exit the car and I look around to make sure no one is watching us.

I and Luca go to the front and Fedele and Lorenzo go around back. I knock on the door and I wait a little while. I knock once more this time more forceful because I'm about two minutes away from kicking it down. The door opens a second later and a kind looking lady opens the door. She has these purple scrubs on and I look at the name tag that's on her scrubs it reads Miriam.

I instantly barge inside and she tries to run. I grab her arm and I pull her into my front and I cover her mouth with my other hand to stop her screams. A minute later Fedele and Lorenzo come through the back just as a door opens down the hall and a man with black hair and glasses appears. Fedele quickly grabs him and he places a gun at his temple and the woman I have in my arms lets out a scream.

It's then I know exactly what I'm going to do to make her talk. I hand her over to Luca and he makes her kneel in front of him. I then walk over to the man and I take him from Fedele and I drag him towards the woman called Miriam. I kick the back of his legs and he falls to the floor. His glasses break and the woman begins to cry when she sees a piece of glass stuck into his eyebrow.

I pull my gun out and I point it at the back of his head. "Are you going to talk?" I ask her calmly and she nods. Easier than I thought I think to myself. Luca takes his hand away from her mouth and she begins to beg for both of there lives.

"Shut up and answer my questions and you will both live if you don't then I will shoot him and then I will torture you do you understand?" She just nods.

"Where is Aryana? And, do not deny that you know her because I know Gio has you looking after her she is pregnant after all isn't she and you are her doctor?" I say with a hopeful voice.

"Yes I am her doctor and yes she is pregnant," She says and I feel like I've been punched in the gut when she confirms it.

"Where is she?" I growl.

"She was at a farm not far from here but he moved here when he let her sister go did you find her, by the way, is she okay?" She says clearly concerned for her welfare.

"Yes we have her she is fine now tell me where my wife is?" I say and she raises a brow at me.

"Aryana is your wife?" She says with surprise.

"Yes, she is why is that a surprise?"

"Because Aryana isn't having Gio's baby she's having someone else's baby Gio is just pretending that the baby is his as he can't have children Aryana didn't tell me who the father was she just said that it was someone she was with before she got taken," She says and I feel as if my world has just become brighter.

"So the baby is mine? It's not Gio's?" I ask hoping with everything in me that everything she just said was the truth.

"That's correct the baby is very much yours unless she was with someone else but I doubt that," She whispers and I raise my head to look at the ceiling of the house. I take in laboured breaths as I feel myself calm down for the first time since Aryana left me.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!