Fear

I awake with swollen eyes and a pounding headache. When, I look in the mirror all the memories from last night come roaring back to the front of my mind. How I'm to marry someone that's eighteen years older than me. some that gives me chills because I have heard of him and what he does to woman his last two wives killed themself's just to escape his clutches. Someone knocks on my bedroom door and I nearly jump out of my skin I don't bother to answer hoping they'll go away.

"Aryana it's me Emilio hurry up and get ready he will be here for lunch soon," Emilio calls out to me through the door.

I stifle my cry with my hand and once I'm certain he's gone I grab my phone and lock myself in the bathroom. I dial my sister Bella and I pray that she answers. She doesn't instead Luca answers and I let out a frustrated groan.

"It's nice to talk to you too Aryana," Luca says in a unpleasant voice.

"I don't have time Luca please just let me speak to my sister?" I say clearly annoyed.

"I can't because she isn't here she's out with my sister, What's wrong?"

I debate on whether I should tell him. What if he calls my brother and tells him? Emilio will punish me. I go silent on the phone as does Luca and a couple of minutes later Luca's now gentle voice comes through the phone.

"Aryana you can trust me now what's going on?"

"You have to promise not to call my brothers because they will punish me?"

"I promise now hurry up and tell me?" Luca says clearly impatient.

"My brother Emilio is marrying me of to Gio Francini Luca you know how evil he is?" I say as tears slide down my cheeks.

"Why is he doing this there's no need for this marriage he doesn't have anything to gain from it that I know of?" Luca says clearly confused.

"Can you please try to do something because I don't want to marry that animal?"

"I'll try my best Aryana but I can't promise anything as Emilio is your guardian just go along with it right now it will make life easier and I will call you back when I have more information,"

"Okay thank you, Luca," With that I hang up and turn the shower on.

If I have to meet this Gio then I know I can't look horrible even though I want to I know Emilio would go crazy if I went down stairs not looking perfect.

I take a shower and I attempt to stay in there as long as possible but I know I have to hurry, so I drag myself out of the shower and run a brush through my hair. I don't bother drying it I simply put it in a classy bun and I then slip on a pale pink dress that reaches my knees.

It doesn't show any cleavage but it hugs my curves excellently. I pair it with a light pink cardigan and a pair of prada pumps and then I apply some makeup to try to cover the bags under my eyes.

Once I'm done I spray a little perfume and leave my room. As I walk down the grand staircase in my parents house I feel as though my life is about to end and I know if I have to go through with this that it will end horribly.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs voices carry through from the office and I feel as though I'm about to throw up. I walk to the office and gently knock and I'm told to enter once I do I see that both my brothers are there with what must be Gio. I approach them but suddenly I feel everything start to spin and then everything turns black.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!