Fiducia

I go through the motions of the day helping Bella with Alessandro as she has been very tired lately and she has been having some issues with the scaring on her stomach left by the evil monster who was secretly our brother. As her stomach expands with my little niece it is making her scar tissue stretch resulting in her being in pain. So if I can help in any way I will and that's exactly why I ran around after baby Alessandro for hours on end before he finally had his bottle and then went down for his nap.

Once that is done I enter Bella and Luca's room to see Bella laying on the bed a soft pillow resting under her stomach as she lays on her side and I sit down beside her. "Do you need anything else, Bella?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I have something for you though," She says flashing me a mischevious grin as she slides out of bed. She walks to her closet and pulls out a large white box with a silk ribbon tied around it. "I ordered this for you as a wedding gift I was going to give it to you for your honeymoon but as the wedding had to be brought forward I remembered I bought it so here you go I hope you both enjoy it," She says a smirk on her face.

I slide the ribbon from the box and I open it to see loads of crumpled tissue paper. I take it out of the box and then I take out the garments that are inside and my face flames a deep red I can feel it all the way down to my toes. I look at the white see-through nightgown type material and I see that it has a thin scrap of material with it that looks like a thong something I have never worn. I always presumed they'd be uncomfy and I just never bothered to venture out when it came to my underwear collection and I realize how boring I am when I admit to that.

"Thank you," I practically stutter out whilst putting the fabrics back into the box.

Bella looks at me with a curious look on her face it is as if she is studying me and when she does that she looks so much like mother it scares me. "What is wrong Aryana?"

"It's just I don't know if I feel comfortable giving my body to a man just yet Bella I know I should be grateful Dante married me and I should be glad I am married to such a handsome man but what if I don't like it?" I say as my cheeks flame I have never ever been so open with my sister.

"Aryana we have never been very open with each other as we were always taught that our personal lives should be kept private but let me open up to you right now and help calm you and don't be shocked by what I am about to say but sex is amazing it feels amazing especially if it's with someone you have a connection with and you certainly have that with Dante,"

I am shocked by what my sister says and I decide to ask more questions as she seems to be opening up to me here. "Will it hurt?" I say completely embarrassed now.

"I will be honest With you yes it will but it gets better the pain will subside and you will feel as if you're floating on a cloud and like there's a storm rushing through your body in a good way," She says with a smile.

"What about getting pregnant I don't know if I am ready for that Bella,"

"It is a part of married life Aryana especially when your married to a made man your to produce an heir but talk to Dante maybe he feels the same maybe you could use protection if you both agree to it," She says and I nod thankful that she decided to talk so openly about this stuff with me because it has really helped.

I rise from the bed and walk to the door ready to let her rest but before I leave I turn to her ready to ask one more question. "What made you give yourself to Luca?" I ask quietly.

She looks at me as a smile comes to her lips as if she is remembering the moment in her mind. "I decided I was going to give up my virginity when I chose to and not let others choose for me I also decided that if I was stuck being married to Luca I might as well get some pleasure out of it and it was the best decision of my life," She says.

I nod my head and exit the room just as she closes her eyes and drifts to sleep. I walk back to mine and Dante's room and I hide the box into the back of our closet making sure he won't find it.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!