Stars

I don't see Dante all day and none of the Ricci brothers even made it to dinner and usually, they never miss a family dinner but it seems they are working hard trying to find Gio who has gone MIA. Later that night as I lay in bed the door to our room opens and I see a figure walk inside and shut the door. I know it's him instantly I can tell by the broad shoulders and the spicy aftershave that invades my nostrils.

He walks straight into the en-suite and suddenly a soft glow glistens through the darkroom as he turns on the light in there. I then hear the water running and I know he will be going for a shower and I find myself rising from the silk sheets and walking to the bathroom. I push the door open and there he is leaning one hand against the tiled wall as the hot water cascades down his back. His broad shoulders and back muscles flex and when he turns around he looks shocked to see me standing there and I slowly trail my eyes down his body and I watch as the water trails down his abs and then I follow his dark trail of hair further down to his manhood that is now standing to attention.

I quickly avert my gaze shocked by the size of his member and my eyes find his once again and what shocks me more than anything is the tired look that's in his deep blue eyes and that's also on his face. It makes me want to go to him and comfort him instantly and that's what I find myself doing I don't where the confidence comes from but I take off my nightgown in one swift move by pulling it over my head and I drop it to the floor I then step into the shower and Dante's eyes trail over my body and they soon have a heated look.

He wraps a muscular arm around my waist and he pulls me into his chest and when my breasts press against his hard muscular chest my nipples begin to tighten becoming painfully hard leaving me with an unfamiliar feeling. He then grips the side of my face with his large hands and he pulls my face up to meet his so he can press his lips to mine. The kiss starts of sweet and loving but it soon becomes sloppy and rushed as if we both can't seem to get enough.

Suddenly his arms wrap around my waist and he hoists me up into the air and I wrap my legs around his narrow defined hips. I feel his manhood against my most intimate parts and that is when I pull away from the kiss still not ready to go all the way and I think Dante can tell by the look that's in my eyes. "We will go as slow as you want Bambino," He says and exits the shower still holding me.

He places me onto the bed and I lay there as he rises on to his arms so he can switch the lamp on that sits on his nightstand a soft glow casts over the room leaving me feeling exposed. I close my legs and I cover my face with my hand's embarrassed to be in such a vulnerable position. He pulls my hands away from my face and he also grips my thighs with his large hands and he pulls my legs apart and he settles in between them confusing me.

"Never cover your self from me because you are fucking Bellisimo and your also my wife," He says and before I can reply he swipes his tongue up my centre before sucking my little bundle of nerves into his mouth and I practically let out a scream as the weirdest but most amazing feeling spreads through my body. This is what Bella must be talking about because surely it cannot get better than this can it?

How wrong I was as when he slowly enters one of his large fingers inside me and curls it I feel as if I am falling into the abyss of nothingness as stars cloud my vision as a mixture of pain and pleasure pulses through my body. He then begins to suck on me harder and before I know it I begin to clench around his finger as wave after wave of pleasure hits me leaving me in a sated euphoric state. When Dante pulls away from me a smirk plastered on to his face I am shaking vigorously and I feel like I have just done a two-hour workout.

He pulls the silk covers over our body's and he then cuddles me into his chest. I lay a hand over his beating heart and I just lay there in silence still shocked about what just happened. "Thank you I needed that," Dante whispers and I just nod into his chest, feeling suddenly very tired. He puts the lamp off and we both fall asleep.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!