39

next chapter is the last one :(

Akane P.o.v

I clutched my stomach as a bump started to appear. It had only be a month but I guess that wolf pregnancy went faster. My mother was of course by my side and there were plenty of midwifes to support me. I only started vomiting for the first week but it gradually stopped.

"Akane, you know your young and are going through alot-

"mother do we really have to be having this conversation right now," I said sighing, "I told you that I'm the keeping the baby."

My mother opened and closed her mouth. "Well then what are you going to tell him when he asks about his father."

"The truth," I said slowly, as if she had asked me if I loved Ho-Seok. "Listen mother, I know its all a bit of a shock but, I loved Ho-Seok and if his son is the only thing that I have left of him...

The door opened and Taehyung walked in. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?"

"yes."

"no," I corrected turning to my mother. "In fact, I was meaning to talk to you." My mother sighed and left the tents leaving Taehyung and me alone.

Taehyung smiled and sat beside me. "Hows the baby?"

I laughed gently, "she's alright."

"It's a she?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. I nodded proudly."Ho-Seok would have named the baby mayonnaise and shortened it to may."

"Her name is Jennie," I smiled, rubbing my stomach. I looked up at Taehyung. "How is your love life treating you?"

"It's going great," he muttered. I nudged him playfully, "so tell me, who's the lucky girl?"

There was a short pause before Taehyung answered, "His name is Jimin."

I was shocked at first because I never expected Taehyung to turn out bisexual. But at the same time, I remembered the way he looked at Ho-Seok, at first I actually thought he had feelings for Ho-Seok. But guessed I was wrong. I know that things happened between us but things never escalated into a proper relationship. Despite what happened between us, we are still close friends and I respect him and he respects me.

"He is part of your pack?" I wondered.

There was another hesitant pause. "Yeah about that..." he started.

Taehyung explained to me that the person he was in love with was not a wolf at all but the human that I had met in the woods. I knew that that name was familiar, but I had never guessed that Taehyung had FEELINGS for him.

"A wolf and human?" I breathed. "It has never happened but... you could make history!"

Taehyung shrugged, "promise to keep this a secret but," he muttered, before whispering into my ear. "Jimin and I had sex yesterday under the big oak tree."

I felt my face flushing. "wha... why would you tell me that!" I spluttered. Taehyung smirked and nudged me.

"So tell me, was Ho-Seok good at it?"

"At what?" I faltered, even though I knew exactly what he was talking about. My face grew hotter and I squealed into my palms.

Taehyung chuckled. "Admit it, he wasn't as good as me though!"

This time I couldn't take it anymore, and I shrieked into the air, and ran out of the tent in embarrassment. Taehyung laughing behind me.

Namjoon p.o.v

I kicked the rocks below, it scattering into the river below me. I raised my head and sighed before turning around. "Took you long enough."

"Sorry, ran into a few... complications."

I saw Yoongi and turned to Jungkook. "Why the hell is he here!" I barked at him, grabbing Yoongi by the collar. "He cannot be trusted, he's an Iko wolf."

"With a motive of hatred towards Taehyung," Jungkook growled tearing me apart from him. "I just saved him from the hospital."

I gave Yoongi a look of disgust. "What'd you get in there for?" I asked him.

"Details matter later," Jungkook spat. "Right now, we need a plan to get rid of get rid of Taehyung and gain power over the Hyungi pack."

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I hissed. "My sister is pregnant with Ho-Seok's baby."

"And you dealt with ho-seok?"

I nodded. "I killed him like you instructed," I muttered.

Jungkook chuckled maniacally and I avoided eye contact with Yoongi who was giving me a look of confusion and disgust.

"We need to get rid of that baby," Jungkook hissed. I pulled at Jungkook and pushed him against the tree. "You promised me that my family wouldn't get hurt in the process!" I cried.

Jungkook jeered. "But the baby isn't really your family, is it?" he said, "Not yet anyway."

I released him. "The baby isn't born yet, how exactly can we get rid of a baby?" I spat.

But Yoongi spoke up. "What has the baby got to do with any of this?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jungkook. There was a short pause before he answered in which he said with a quiet voice, "The baby is what is keeping Akane with the Hyungi pack, if we can get rid of it, then Akane will return to Hyungi leaving it powerless and unprotected."

"I...I dont understand there has to be another way-

"Well there isn't," Jungkook interrupted. "Right now, the baby is what Akane loves most when really," he said walking up to me. "You wish it was you she loved the most."

I growled at him angrily. "You don't know shit."

Jungkook's eyes flashed deep red. "I know more than you think." And with that he disappeared into the forest.

Yoongi marched up to me and pushed me to the ground. "So you've been taking orders from that bitch?" he snarled. "He made you murder someone."

"You don't understand!" I grunted, trying to push him off me. "It was the only way to-

"Only it didn't work did it?" Yoongi hissed in my ear before pushing himself off me. He raised both his hands. "Keep killing the people you love and your going to end up alone."

I smirked. "The thing is baka, is that I don't love anything but power."

Yoongi jeered, he turned back around looking me in straight in the eye. "Namjoon, we all love someone."