32

Jisoo p.o.v

"You know you look so hot in your lingerie," he muttered into my ear. "Why can't you go to school in it, I could caress you with my kisses."

I laughed and gently tapped his nose, I rolled over in the bed, pulling on my top. "Don't be silly," I tittered. "You know that my body is for your eyes only."

Strong hands wrapped around my waste as I fell back onto the bed. "Bae," I giggled. "I'm thirsty, come down to the kitchen."

"You should only be thirsty for me," he grinned.

I descended down the stairs, Yoongi creeping behind me, trying not to disturb my sister and her friend. We went into the kitchen and pulled out two glasses.

"Babe, do you smell that?" He sniffed. I poured some liquor into his cup.

"Smells... familiar."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What are you? A hunter?"

"No but... someone's been here," he muttered. "Not long ago either."

I found my body freezing still; as I tried to remain calm. "I don't know what your talking about...

Slam!

I jumped as Yoongi banged his fists against the table. "Don't talk bullshit to me!" He thundered. He licked his lips.

"Jin was here wasn't he."

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach lurched. Impossible... how did he know by Scent? But I remained calm.

"Who? That beg? Please I know bet-

A sharp sound was heard and I fell to the floor. I clasped my flushed cheek.

"What's wrong with you?" He cried. My mouth opened and shut but no sound came out. "What are you, a hoe? Am I joke to you?"

"I didn't have sex with him," I seethed.

Yoongi smirked. "But you let the vermin into our house... you should be punished." A dark shadow cast over me as Yoongi grinned devilishly.

I closed my eyes; was this it? Was this how I was going to end? Batted and bruised?

Darkness fell.

Jimin p.o.v

We walked along the sidewalk; Tae on the inside and me on the out. All of a sudden, Taehyung froze and wrinkled his nose.

"Something doesn't seem right?" He muttered, turning his head. We were in front of a large White House. "Who lives here?"

I tilted my head in thought. "Ah, I believe Jisoo does," I said, my voice trailing off. I gulped."Yoongi's girlfriend."

Taehyung's nose crinkled again before marching through the gates.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him.

Taehyung began sniffing the door of the house.

"May I remind you that this is not normal behaviour in the unknown. We could be jailed for-

"Yoongi's been here." He interrupted me. I paused, my mouth opening and closing doubtfully.

"A...Are you sure?" I stammered. "I mean they are dating-

Taehyung shook his head, his eyes glowing slightly. "No, Something's happened. Something bad." He turned his head towards me. "Some girl lives here you said?"

I nodded. "Yes, his girlfriend," I said hastily. "And mind your eyes for gods sake someone could see you-

"I'm busting this door down."