28

Jimin p.o.v

Jin told me everything- and by everything, I mean EVERTHING.

He told me how Yoongi and him had made a bet: whoever won the girl's heart wins and has to pay off the other. He also said that the girl was his crush: Kim Jisoo. Unfortunatly, Jin lost and Yoongi and Jisoo are now dating. But that also meant that he had to pay him up.

But there's more. Jin wanted at least one last chance with Jisoo, so he arranged to meet up with her and confess his feelings to her with a love poem. It ended up horribly, and Yoongi found out. Now Yoongi wants to beat Jin up and Jin also needs to pay him up.

Thing is... Jin's broke.

A/N: so much dramaaa. spill the teaaa

"You have to hide me Jimin!" he cried out to me. "Let me stay over at your house... please?"

I placed my hands on his shoulder and turned him around. "Or... you could just appologise to him and pay him up?"

"I'm broke dude! I spent my last 50 on a present for Jisoo, which she threw in the trash!" He exsparated. "Diamond fricking earings!"

I shrugged helplessly. "Well your going to have to do something," I said, motioning. "He's right behind you."

Slowly, Jin turned around, swollowing his saliva so that his mouth was so dry that his voice croaked a little. Yoongi towered above him; his brown hair flopped side ways and there was a visable scar across his cheek. He seemed taller and more menacing and he looked as if he had just been out in dirt as there was mud tracks across his trousers. I narrowed my eyes as a scent that I recognised but couldn't quite define riffed around Yoongi.

"You better pay up bitch or I'll bust you one." he growled at him. He barred his teeth as he spoke and you could see his pointed dagger teeth. He pushed Jin against the wall with such force that it seemed almost inhuman.

I could see a closer look of his scar, and it looked like one that I had never seen before. It was deeper than a scratch and looked like it was from something quite sharp. I could see that Yoongi was ready to give Jin a punch as he raised his fist, Jin squinted, waiting for the heavy blow.

"You can stop now," I said, using my index and middle fingers to push his body away from Jin. He looked shocked as I stood in between them, Jin behind me, cowering in fear.

I recognised that scent: it was like the scent from the forest. That sort of magical scent about it. It was all starting to make sense now... only it didn't. I couldn't be 100% sure until I spoke to Taehyung about it. But for now I only had my hunches. "Do you want something too?" he threatened me. I smirked. He couldn't touch me. In fact, he couldn't do shit to me. And he knew it too.

"I dare you," I muttered, then raised my voice and looked him straight in the eyes. His eyes seemed to flash a strange eery sort of color, different to his dark eyes. I didn't know whether to stare at them or avert them. But my guts told me it was better... no, in fact, safer to look away.

Yoongi must have realised this, and took a step backwards. "I still want my money though," he commanded. I delved into my pockets and pulled out some notes, counting each one in turn before throwing it into Yoongi's startled face.

Everybody around us watched, holding their breath as they waited for what would happen next. Yoongi scoffed and snatched the money out of my hand before pushing it deep into his pockets. He turned to leave.

"The forest is a dangerous place," I muttered under my breath, but loud enough him to hear. "But the school ground isn't your grounds anymore... it's mine." And with that, I turned away.

Yoongi stood there- paralysed even. As if he had seen a ghost, and it was only then that my theories had been proven. That only then I could see Yoongi in a different light. Because Yoongi wasn't only a high school student: but wolf in sheeps clothing.

Taehyung p.o.v

I heard footsteps approach. I lifted my head to see Ho-Seok approaching me, I lowered my head again. "I heard that Akane's awoken from her slumber." I said quietly. Ho-Seok sat beside me and nodded.

"Aye, she did."

There was a short silence that followed. "Taehyung... do you love Akane?" I was startled by the question that I almost didn't hear it. Ho-Seok sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry, it was a stupid quest-

"No," I answerd simply, and sighed. "I don't think I do."

"Then why marry her... if you dont like her?" Ho-seok puzzled. I looked away. "Sometimes, you have to put your family before your feelings." Ho-Seok stood up quickly, his fists tight. I looked up at him in confusion.

"But that's not love..." he croaked. Then he looked embarrased and hid his face. "I mean... I'm not saying that I..."

I stood up and prised his fingers away from his face and smiled warmly. "Ho-Seok... I know that you like Akane," I muttered. Ho-Seok turned bright red. "I... I dont like Akane!" he spulttered.

I chuckled because Ho-Seok was so bad at lying. He always was. "Ho-Seok it's okay," I reassured. "And I bet she likes you too... maybe try telling her-

"I can't tell her!" he cried out suddenly. "She's a princess and I'm just a... I'm just an omega."

A chilly breeze blew and my hair fluttered in the wind. Without warning, I pushed Ho-Seok against the floor, his arms pinned to the ground and my body lay ontop. I stared into his dark eyes.

nobody's p.o.v

Ho-Seok blushed and looked away as Taehyung brought his face close to his neck. The thoughts that raced through Ho-Seok's mind were those such as

"he's too close."

"What's he going to do?"

"This is so wrong!"

Taehyung sniffed softly at Ho-Seok's neck, causing Ho-Seok to squirm. "You dont smell like an omega," he murmered. "And you know that the scent of an omega is very strong to an alpha's nose."

Ho-Seok said nothing, he gulped as his heart raced in his chest. "So why do you keep saying your an omega... when you bloody well ain't." Ho-Seok hesitated before answering as Taehyung waited patiently for an answer.

"I...er... thought I was weak and wouldn't be able to defend you," he muttered quietly. "I... I am meant to protect you... but instead I fail you." Taehyung peeled his hands off ho-Seok's body and got up.

"You didn't disappoint anyone but yourself," I protested. He helped Ho-Seok up. "Your my best friend Ho-Seok , and if anybody asks you who you are, you then say that your the alpha's luintenant."

"and dont let anyone tell you otherwise."

Ho-Seok stared into Taehyung's deep eyes, as light filled it and lit up his face. "Yeah!" he cried out, smiling with laughter.