4

×Third P.O.V×

Jin walked into his house and closed the door behind him.

"Jinnnn, is Jimin with you!" called his mom from the kitchen. Jimin dropped his keys onto of the table and slumped into the sofa.

"Nah, why?"

"Only his father called half an hour ago, he didn't come home," explained his mother. "Do you know where he might be?"

Jin sighed. He had sworn to secrecy not to tell anyone that Jimin was going into the woods. Jin shook his head.

"Nah," called Jin, switching on his phone. Then muttered under his breath. "Have no idea."

× Taehyung P.O.V ×

I raced through the forest the wind stinging my fur, he was shortly behind me.

Shit I cursed. How did I allow a human to see me like this

I slowed down; I couldn't keep running like this. I came to an abrupt stop.

×Jimin P.O.V×

I caught up with the wolf and skidded to a halt.

The wolf stared back at me, its ears flat on its head and yellow eyes glowing. I took an uncertain step back. The wolf showed no signs of attack but he couldn't be too sure.

"Good wolf," I muttered under my breath. The wolf tilted its head. The words Good and wolf don't go well together.

The wolf growled causing me to jump a little. I took a few steps back. I wondered if it was a good idea that I had decided to follow the wolf alone. I stared at the wolf's red fur and yellow eyes: it looked too good to be true.

Suddenly, I reached out, my fingertips almost touching the wolf's head. Unsure, the wolf took a hesitant step back.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I muttered. I placed both of my hands in the air to prove my point. The wolf took a step forward out of curiosity.

My father had always told me tales of wolves and how they would shoot and kill wolves. So the wolf must have seen him as a threat. But I was determined to show him that I didn't want to harm him or his kind. 

My hand rested on the wolfs furry head, its ears laid flat on his head. My eyes widened.

But before I could speak, the wolf turned and galloped into the depths of the forest.

×Third P.O.V×

"He was right here, I swear it!" insisted Ho-seok to Taehyung's father.

"Where is my son!" He roared. The pack surrounded him and shook their heads. The prince was nowhere to be seen.

"That cub will be the death of me!" Ho-seok tittered. Ho-Seok's eyes glowed deep yellow before he was transformed into a wolf. He then disappeared into the forest in search of Taehyung.

~
Taehyung sat on a rock, tearing up leaves and sprinkling them onto the floor. He was no longer a wolf, but his eyes still glowed deeply.

Why didn't he shoot me? Taehyung Pondered. Or cry for help? Or try to poison me?

Questions overwhelmed him as he tried to think of potential answers.

He kicked the rock in frustration as he tried to get rid of the thoughts racing through his mind.

"Whatever did the poor rock do to make you so angry?"

Taehyung looked up to see that it was only Ho-seok. He sighed and sat onto the rock but said nothing.

"Everyone's looking for you," Ho-seok continued. "Your father's furious!"

When isn't he?  Taehyung thought to himself.

"You'd tell me if there was something wrong, right?" added Ho-seok. Taehyung clenched his fists; could he trust Ho- Seok? Of course he could, they were best friends!

Taehyung turned his head to look at Ho-Seok. "I saw a human," he confessed, his eyes glowing brighter. Ho-seok stood up from the tree he was leaning on rapidly and took an advance step forward, his sharp teeth pointing out of his mouth.

"YOU DID WHAT!" growled Ho-Seok. Taehyung growled at Ho-Seok whose eyes were flashing yellow. "YOU ALLOWED A HUMAN TO SEE YOU!"

"He didn't harm me!" Taehyung barked. "His hands were warm and he didn't have any intentions of shooting or killing me-

"Do you know what this means!" interrupted Ho-Seok, he pushed him onto a tree, pinning him by his shoulders. "The existence of wolves is on the line! You've put us in DANGER!"

"He won't tell on us," Taehyung insisted.

"Says who?"

Taehyung hesitated. "I just know, okay!"

"You don't know anything," muttered Ho-Seok. "That's the problem with little cubs like you-

"Call me a cub one more time!" hissed Taehyung, his eyes glowing intensely. Ho-Seok smirked. His eyes glowed as he transformed into a wolf, so did Taehyung. The circled each other as if about to pounce. Suddenly, they leapt out at each other and started rolling around the floor.

Taehyung scratched Ho-Seok's eye.

Ho-Seok clawed Taehyungs torso.

A white furred wolf suddenly pounced on them both and clawed at them to separate. The red furred wolf grunted in confusion and stared at the white wolf who had intervened. His eyes widened as he transformed back into a human.

"Akane?"