33

Taehyung p.o.v

My fists clenched as we walked down the twilight lit street. I was angry. How could Yoongi do such a thing? But most importantly, what was he doing here?

Jimin pushed open the door to him house and stepped inside, I followed soon after.

I was surrounded my a sweet aroma that overwhelmed my nose as I slipped off my shoes. I felt the smooth surface of something I have never felt before. It was cleverly patterned in a greyish style .

The walls were painted in clear white and picture frames hung every few metres. A large chandelier hung from the centre of the the house as I looked up into a spiralling golden staircase.

"Welcome to my house," Jimin announced flinging down his keys to a little table nearby. He then disappeared behind a wall; I followed, curiously.

I was enchanted as I was mesmerised by the view before me. Jimin then tugged my arm, "come I'll show u where you'll be sleeping tonight."

I hesitated. "Are you sure your parents are going to be okay with this?"

"My parents?" Jimin puzzled then shrugged. "No they shouldn't mind at all if I tell them that your a-

But he was cut short when a tall person stood in his way. He had dark hair and dark eyes with a slightly more masculine body than Jimin's. I took a cautious step back.

"Taehyung, this is my brother Ji-hyung," Jimin introduced. "Ji-hyun, this is Taehyung, my friend."

My mouth opened and closed like a goldfish but no sound came out. But luckily Jimin saved me. "He's staying over for the night," he said.

"And what makes you think that I care?" He said, flipping the towel which was on his shoulder onto Jimin's head.

He then walked past out without a second thought. I breathed out.

I guess the good looks run through the family

I slapped my  head  in frustration. Why had I just thought that? Did I just call Jimin good looking?

"You okay?"

My body jolted as I looked up to see Jimin who gave me a confused look. I brought my hand down from my face and stared at my flushed palms.

I nodded as Jimin pushed open the door leading to what I supposed was his bedroom. I gulped as I followed after him.

His room was large with blue walls decorated with pictures of him and other people I didn't know. Slowly, I walked up to the wall and traced the images with my fingers.

I immediately recognised Jin from most of the pictures. He had a lot of books piled up on a shelf and a large bed in the middle with a matching deep duvet. His cupboard was pushed against one of the walls and he had a bowl of what looked like candy on a table.

"You have a nice room," My mouth found the words to say before I could stop it.

Jimin chuckled In embarrassment. "It's okay I guess," he said, sitting on his bed.

I titled my head: was I sharing  and with Jimin?

"My mom always keeps a spare bed in the attic, so we can assemble it in here and you can sleep on that," Jimin explained as if I had thought aloud.

I felt my face flushing. Of course I was sleeping in a separate bed!

My gaze drifted to a pile of clothes on a box. I picked up the first thing on top and pressed it against my chest- it was warm and had a strong scent of Jimin.

"You can have it if you want," He said quietly. "I got plenty others and I was going to give it to charity."

"Charity?"

"Yeah it's like a place where you donate things to for people who can't afford things or are in need of things."

I remembered the little orphan cubs we used to give some of our stuff to. I guessed it was similar; I guess Jimin was also thoughtful.

The jumper slipped over my head and fit my body perfectly. "It smells..." I muttered. Jimin looked up.

"Jimin can I-

The door opened and Ji-Hyun stood with a wet towel on his shoulder and his hair dripping wet.

"Shower's free!" He muttered before closing the door again.

I tilted my head. "What's a shower?"

Jimin flashed a smile.

(Author Note: prepare for some steam)

Jimin p.o.v

I let the warm water wash over my body as I ran my fingers through my wet soapy hair.

The steam rose into the air as the water drained down the shower drain.

"Jimin!" A voice cried out. I sighed in disbelief. "The temperature is rising I feel it, is everything okay-

I became face to face with a guy I didn't recognise. His hair was blazing red fire and his eyes shone like a sunset sun.

He was shirtless and you could see his defined abdomens, as my eyes fell and followed the line to where a towel was wrapped around his lower half.

"I...er...." I stammered.

Taehyung blinked at me as we let the hot water hit the glass walls. "Where is the water coming from?" He said, his guys following to the faucet.

"Taehyung...." I breathed. "GET OUT OF MY SHOWER!"

I then pushed him back gently (or so it seemed) ; he fell back and he he hit the sink before tripping on some water and slipping to the door.

There was a short silence. A giggle escaped and I quickly covered my mouth. But before we knew it we were both bursting out laughing.

"Your such an idiot."

"I'm the idiot?" I cried. "I don't go getting water from the ceiling!"

"It's called a faucet, and at least I don't go licking myself," I said. There was a short pause. "Can u please cover ur bits."

Taehyung looked down blushed before quickly using the towel to cover up his lower half.

Even tho that makes no sense cuz he literally just saw Jimin naked

Taehyung smirked. "You have a big junk."

I froze. My mouth opened and closed like a goldfish but no sound came out. I had heard what he had said but instead I said, "what?"

"What?"

I shook my head; no maybe I was just hearing things.