Vol. 6 Ch. 55 Bull Fight

3rd Person POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Qrow flying into a window)

Adam stood over Blake and said, "So... tell me, Blake... how does it feel to be alone?" Blake doesn't pay attention to what Adam says as she hears the sound of a motorcycle get closer. Adam raises his sword and lets out a loud yell in fury as he stabs Blake in the abdomen. Suddenly, her form disappears, another Semblance clone. Adam then looked behind him as Blake picked up her cleaver and said, "I'm not alone." From above the waterfall, Yang Xiao Long drives off the cliff and hurls her motorcycle, which crashes into Adam, knocking him down, before falling off into the river below. Yang and Y/N landed a few feet away from Blake as he stared down Adam. Adam glared at Y/N and said, "You..."

Your POV

Yang fired a shot Adam, which he blocked. Then I shot at him with Electro and Overload. Blake yelled, "Yang! Y/N!" Suddenly, Blake falls to her knee as she holds her stomach in pain. I looked at Yang, nodded and said, "I got this." Yang nodded and went to help Blake. Then I said to Blake, "It's okay. Catch your breath for a second. I can hold him off." Adam replied, "He's right, Blake. It's okay, we have... unfinished business." I smirked and said, "You know it, asshole! You killed my parents!" I quickly transformed Electro and Overload into their sword form and started clashing blades with Adam. Eventually Yang joined me in fighting the bull Faunus.

Yang then cocks her left arm's Ember Celica. She pulled Adam toward her and punched him hard enough to disarm him and send him flying back. The force of the attack depleted Adam's Aura. Adam stood back up and tried to fight again, only to realize his sword was missing. Yang still had it in her hand.

Yang said, "I may not be faster... but I'm smarter." Yang then throws Wilt over the bridge and Adam said, "No!!" Adam failed to reach his sword in time as he watched it fall. Blake reappeared and uppercut Adam as she jumped back on to the bridge. He stumbled backward and noticed one half of Gambol Shroud's katana on the ground. He and Blake rushed forward to pick it up, but Blake grabbed it before he can. Yang then runs forward and grabs the broken blade of Gambol Shroud. I rushed at him with both of my weapons. The three of us then impaled Adam from the front and back, each with a piece of Blake's weapon simultaneously. Adam looked down at his bleeding chest as he twitched and said, "Oh..."

We pulled our blades out and watched Adam stumble towards the edge of the bridge. He fell to his knees and his eyes start to roll back. He slumped forward and falls off the bridge. On his fall down, his body hits the cliffside with a sickening crunch, before disappearing into the water below.

Suddenly, Blake started to sob and fell to her knees as she broke down crying. Yang and I ran over to hug her and Blake hugged back. Blake said tearfully, "I... I am not going to break my promise, I swear." Yang replied, "I know you won't." I said, "As do I." The three of us continued to embrace as Blake continues to sob. Then Yang said, "Wait, is that an engagement ring?" Blake laughed a little and I said, "Yes, it is." Yang smirked and said, "You proposed, Y/N?" I chuckled and said, "No, it was Sun. Of course it was me. Who else did you think?" Yang smiled and said, "Well, it's about time."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.