Vol. 2 Ch. 22 Heating Up

Your POV

The Next Morning

I woke up with Blake still on my chest. I smiled and went to the bathroom to get a shower. I turned on hot water and hopped in. I got my shampoo and scrubbed my hair. I didn't notice that Blake had entered the bathroom, she got in behind me. She pressed her body against mine and put soap on my back, using her breasts to rub it around, this caused me to get an erection. Then she said, "Y/N, we're gonna finish what we started last night."

Blake purred and grabbed my member. She began to move her hand back and forth, making me lose control... again. I twisted around and pinned Blake against the wall. I engaged her in a very heated and passionate kiss while groping her left breast. I used my right arm to hold Blake up while groping her ass. I felt Blake grab my dick while pushing me back. I backed up and let her down, she began jerking my member before taking it into her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly at first before speeding up and adding in her hand. Finally she took away her hand and tried to deepthroat me, but this ended with her gaging.

I put my hand on the back of her head to help her as she tried again, this time she got it in her throat for a few seconds, causing me to groan loudly. Blake kept switching between trying to deepthroat me and using her hand as well. Eventually, I felt my end commencing and said, "Blake, I'm─"

She took my member out of her mouth and grabbed my mouthwash before swooshing it around and spitting it out. "Blake?" She jumped on me, began kissing me again, and said, "If you're cumming anywhere, it's in me."

Blake then grabbed my member and aimed the tip at her entrance. She slid down moaning loudly until I was fully in her. I pushed her against the wall, she wraps her arms around her back. I began to thrust into her and she bit my neck before sucking on it, moaning the whole time. I pulled her off the wall and go under the water. I thrust faster into her using the water as more lubricant even though Blake's juices were probably enough. Blake claws and scratches my back so I returned the favor with a firm slap on the ass making Blake moan. Blake bites my neck again and I bit hers. I felt my end coming and lie Blake on the floor as drool slips out of her mouth.

Blake screams in ecstasy as she releases on my member, this causes me to release deep in Blake. I pulled my member out, but due to the position my juices stay in her. I helped Blake stand up and go to turn off the shower as we have been in so long and I was running out of breath. Blake grabs my wrist and said, "You still have another hole."

I panted and replied, "Blake, I need a break." She looked at me with lust in her eyes and said, "Y/N, don't make me use your weakness." I replied, "Blake..." She reaches out and grabs my member and I'm instantly hard again. I force her on her hands and knees and shoved my member down her throat creating a visible bulge. Blake's gag reflex started to kick in so I pulled back.

I waited a little letting her bob her and use her tongue on my member before I pushed her head to deepthroat again. This time it took slightly longer for the gag reflex to kick in, but that wasn't good enough. I flipped Blake over and make her ass face me. I tapped my dick on her rear and run it through her crack. She wiggles her ass in the air taunting me to put it in. I aligned my dick with her hole and push in making Blake moan loudly. I began to pick up the pace thrusting faster and faster, my mind completely blocked by my animal instincts. I smack her ass a few times before pulling her onto my chest and nipping at her neck while rubbing her pussy. I slipped one finger in her pussy while pounding her ass, then 2 fingers.

I give Blake another hickey before she releases on my fingers. She grabs my hand and sucks on my fingers. I began groping her breasts and playing with her nipples. I reached my end and released into her rear making her release again. I flipped her around and begin having a heated makeout session with her.

I picked her up without breaking the kiss and carried her to the bed. We laid down on our bed and continued making out for awhile. Eventually we pulled away from the kiss, leaving a long, silvery trail of saliva between us.

Blake laid her head on my chest, listening to the soothing sounds of my heartbeat. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. I stop at her cat ears and gently rub them, causing Blake to purr. I wrapped my tail around her waist and kissed her head. Then Blake said, "Can we just stay here like this for the rest of the day?" I smiled and said, "Sure, Blake." I pulled the covers over us and stayed there, cuddling with my girlfriend.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.