Vol. 3 Ch. 23 Reconnecting

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Nurse Nora trying to medicine) (A/N: That's not a typo)

I woke up and saw my naked girlfriend still asleep on my chest. I gently stroked her cat ears and kissed her hair. I heard her yawned and felt something gently stroke my tail. I realized that it was her hand and looked into her breathtaking amber eyes.

She kept stroking my tail, causing me to start purring. I felt myself getting calmed and relaxed. Blake looked at me and said, "Hey, Y/N." I replied, "Yeah?" She said, "I think we should get ready for the Vytal Tournament. Plus, Ruby and Yang should be coming back from Patch today. I don't want Yang to get too many ideas."

I nodded and said, "You're right. I also told Velvet that I would let her take pictures of me so she could practice her photography." Blake looked at me and said, "Okay. I'm so glad that you were able to help me with my heat." I smiled and said, "Me too. I love you, Blake Belladonna." She kissed my cheek and said, "I love you too, Y/N L/N."

She got up, pulling herself off my dick and moaning in the process. She looked at me and said, "I'm going to take a shower. If you want to join me, I don't mind. It won't be as heated as last time though." I nodded and got into the shower with her.

After our shower was finished and Blake and I were both dressed, we met up with the rest of team RWBY. Yang looked at me and Blake and said, "You two seem different. You seem closer with each other than before." I wrapped my tail around Blake's waist and said, "We are." Ruby and Yang gasped and said, "Y/N! Your voice is back to normal!" I looked at Blake and asked, "Is it really?" She nodded and said, "I noticed it this morning." I smiled and said, "Awesome!" Then I felt my Scroll go off and pulled it out of my pocket.

" I smiled and said, "Awesome!" Then I felt my Scroll go off and pulled it out of my pocket

I put my Scroll away and said, "I got to go. I promise Velvet I'd helped her mprove her photography skills." I kissed Blake on the lips and said, "I'll see you later." Blake looked at me slightly worried. I smiled and said, "Don't worry, I've got Electro and Overload on me. See?" I opened the side of my jacket, revealing my the two guns in their holsters on my belt.

Blake smiled and said, "Okay. I love you." I unwrapped my tail from around her and said, "I love you too." Then I headed towards team CFVY's dorm.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Nora opening a can of Red Bull and chugging the whole thing at once)

I got to team CFVY's dorm and knocked on the door. The door opened and Coco answered it, who said, "Hey, Y/N. What's up?" I smiled and said, "I promised Velvet that I'd help her improve her photography skills." Coco nodded and let me into the room. She closed the door and said, "Velvet's in the bathroom, but she'll be out when she's ready." I nodded and said, "Okay." Coco smirked and said, "So how was it?"

I looked at her confused and asked, "How was what?" She slid her aviators down, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Don't play with me. I know last week was heat week for Faunus and I know that you and Blake are dating. So I'll ask you again, how was it?"

I blushed and said, "Coco! That's none of your business!" She laughed and said, "I know, I just wanted to tease you about it." I sighed and said, "Really?" Coco nodded and said, "Well, I got to go. Talk to you later, Furball." She opened the door and I replied, "See ya, Fashion Queen." Then I heard what sounded like water being turned off, and the bathroom door opened.

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.